#PlanetOrPlastic

2030

Zhamira ran and ran

The air was too foul, but, even if I stopped to regulate my breathing, It would not be much help, the air was so polluted, that every time I Inhaled and exhaled air, it would hurt my pits Nasal.

Years ago, everything changed on Earth, pollution had advanced very quickly scientists pointed out that in the year 2050 would be a disaster, but the production and use of Plastic increased to a shocking level, so they announced ecological disasters in many countries.

I was there, at last, had managed to reach the beach, that beach was the cause of escaping from home frequently,had many memories in that place,-I loved that place-I sat on a of bench made of wood, these hardly resisted my weight , since it was very deteriorated, and then, the memories came to my head.

Flashback

Zhamira was dismayed and marveled at the place his father had taken him, in the distance he could see many people who were in the water playing with plastic balls of very vibrant colors, others were outside the sea , either being buried or burying people with beautiful fine sand and soft,building castles with plastic instruments, drinking soda in plastic bottles.

He hastened his steps to the part of the sea in which he joined with firm land and where the accumulation of sediment allowed his gradual arrival, he wanted to appreciate closely the beauty of what Mother Nature Had to brag with great pride , it was probably the best area I Had visited, she was sure that this paradisiacal place wouldmark her life and have incredible adventures with her loved ones.

End of flashback

But the placidity would not last for long, a few years later that wonderful place began to receive many wastes of civilization and had contaminated the entire beach, all the oceans, gulfs, Caribs, seas on the planet, were corrupted by the Contamination, the marine animals began to confuse the degraded plastic with the plankton, they ate until satiated and ended with a stomach full of plastic.

Now in the 2030 there is more plastic than plankton, the whole planet is poisoned.

Before I just went to the supermarket and bought a Coke, suddenly when I stood in front of the sea today, I only saw plastic, when I was no longer serving these product, I threw the plastic in the trash, now I regret that.

I would have liked to enjoy nature, nothing more than pure and immaculate nature, only that there is no longer the pure and immaculate nature on this planet, thanks to that derivative of oil, but we had to blame the humans and nobody else, we were to blame for not doing proper use of plastic and throw it to the sea as if it were not to have any consequences. After the Stone Age, copper age and Iron Age, we are now in the plastic age we are the heirs of the plastic age.