Seven Stones

Hello my name is Alida Norse, my life began like any other, very plain and simple.

It was the first day of school, and I was starting 9th grade.

I must have looked crazy that day because when I walk through the front doors of the school, People stared at me.

If I knew why I probably would never have entered the building.

          Chapter 1

        I looked over my shoulder and saw a cute guy with blond hair and green eyes looking at me intently, he looked like he wanted to talk so I waved him over, when he walked over, I said "Hi" he gave me a warm sad glance. He said slowly "Hello my name is Emmett Fitzgeald" I smiled "Alida" after we shook hands. I said "what's your first class." He just shook his head like I was crazy so I asked "what?" "I'm sorry to inform you, but I just came to give you the news.

"Your father is dead." He said this very slowly. I just stood there for a second shocked, than the tears broke the calm, and I started crying. I could not stop, and I started sobbing. He just wrapped his arms around me awkwardly and let me cry. I did not think of all the people watching us and I knew why they were staring.

Emmett walked me to a chair and I finally looked him in the eyes and said " I have nowhere to go." he just looked at me and said softly "I have somewhere you can go." I looked at him with relief and confusion and I said slowly "I have to get to class." He just shook his head and said "it's not safe." I knew I could not argue.

He helped me up and told me "You can come wi-" I cut him off "Do they know who killed him?" he looked at me and said a soft "yes" I stood and said "Let's go" and we left.

I followed him to the front door and we stopped "no turning back now."He said to no one in particular.

We got in a nice black Dodge classic in the front of the school and we drove.

We ended up going to an abandoned apartment building I looked at him questionably he said "this is it."

We walked to the door with me by his elbow. I heard music coming from inside. Emmett ignored it and we walked in and, I saw what caused all the noise, there were 5 people in there. One of them just appeared in front of me and said "Emmett who's this" I smiled and than said "Hi, I'm Alida" and they all smiled at me. I looked around the room it was just a regular apartment building, it was really clean.

The girl said to me "my name is Ava," I nodded.

A little girl, maybe 12 years old, ran to Emmett and said "foods ready," she turned to me and said excited "hey my name is Jayden, I'm Emmett's little sister" He hit her in the shoulder playfully and I knew she was excited to see me, well anyone really she just seemed optimistic Emmett said "don't listen to her, she'll probably bore you."

She stuck her tongue out at him and he smiled

    I looked over and saw two people in the corner talking quietly and I asked Jayden "who are they?" Before she could answer Ava said "That's Brent and Candice they're are quiet and very sweet. warning don't mess with them."

"why?" She just shook her head and said "do you know why your here?" I know it was not a question for me so I stayed quiet. Emmett said "Don died." I looked at him and asked quietly "does everyone here know who my father is?" He replied with "your father was a nephilim and a very good man."

" what's a nephilim?" I asked he replied with "half angel half human" than I said "who killed him."

    Everyone in the room looked at me and Candice said "Jake Ovall"  I paused for a moment and said "I know who that is." they just stared.

Brent spoke up and said "your mother was also nephilim. That is very rare, you are special." but parents always said that to their kids right?

I was beyond confused. From above I heard something loud, I jumped. Amy said

"we have to go, now!"

she grabbed me and I jumped on her back and we ran. We were faster than I thought was possible. We ran through the streets. Everyone else was following in a car. We ended up at my house, than Ava said "go get all your stuff we have to leave." I ran into the house and ran to my room, grabbed a bag with all of my stuff. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed my medicine.

    I walked out the front door to where everyone was grouped than Ava broke the silence and said "we lost him but, we have to go." Amy started to get tensed up and I looked at her and she was blank. I said "Amy" she blinked a few times and than said "we have to go to london." Emmett and Jayden looked pleased and said "yes" at the same time. I smiled, and Emmett kissed me on the check. I smiled even wider, I could not believe I was going to london, with all my new friends. They were my new family.

    We traveled to the airport and got on a private plane, Emmett sat next to me and after a about a hour Emmett asked  "will you go out with me?" I smiled and said "yes" in a quiet voice. I fell asleep a little bit after that, in his arms and I was woken up by a loud beep beep beeeeeep. I sat up straight and regretted it immediately, we were still in the plane, it was all red. From the looks of it we were about to crash. I looked around and saw Amy, she walk towards me slowly.

Emmett and Jaylen were grabbing stuff in a corner, Ava, Brent, Candice, were  bracing themselves. I stood and walked to Amy and she said "get on my back there are only a few parachutes, so we are doubling up. I nodded, she called everyone and they got ready to jump. I got on Amy's back and she put the parachute on and jumped, we went down, I closed my eyes. I opened my eyes and I was on the ground. Everyone was surrounding me, I looked around and asked in a shaky voice "why is everyone surrounding me?" They all looked at each other than Ava said "remember when you said you know Jake" I nodded "well he blew up the plane, well we got you off, but you passed out in the air. Amy set you on the ground but, it's been a hour and we were kinda worried about you." I nodded and I sat up and said " I appreciate your concern," I looked at my watch and I continued "but there is no need for it I just need to take my meds."

I nodded and said "I just need to my bag." I scanned the area and saw we were in a valley and my bag was ten feet away and covered in ash. I nodded at it and they handed me the bag I wiped it off and unzipped it.

I grabbed the bottle and I asked "anyone got food?" Amy shook her head and I shrugged.