Seven Stones Part 3

Chapter 3

I looked at Emmett and he looked at me and I heard something, it was not normal it was in my head?

Ingneto, what's going on?

I just looked at him more than tried to reply

I think we're talking in our minds!

He looked at me than said "Da" everyone looked at us even Jake. I replied, "what I said was valid." Amy looked at me and said "what are you jabbering on about." We both replied "Nothing" at the same time. I looked at him again than spoke in my mind

What the heck is going on with us?

He looked at Jake and said "leave" I spoke again

Why are you letting him go he needs to pay for his crimes."

I walked up to Jake and than said "you are not leaving, stay. You will pay for your crimes. I will ask once more why did you kill him?" He gulped and then replied "he is making me do it!" I looked at him confused than said "who?" "The Devil!" he looked so shaken then he tilted and fell to the ground.

I gasped, and took a step back. When I looked at him he reminded me of my father and what Jake took from me. It also took me back to my mom and her death.

I remember that day well but it hurts to think about. I was about 7 and I we we're on the way home. It was just me and my mom we we're talking about what would be more fun, a spa day or a roller park. We started to turn the corner and a car zoomed into my moms side of the car.

I got a broken arm but, my mom lost her life.

I snapped into reality and almost killed myself. I didn't see it before but, Jake was faking it there wasn't a master. He was just messing with our brains. I said slowly "I figured it out." I looked to Emmett his face was in torture. I smiled his face looked confused. So I said

He was faking the pain.

He smiled and laughed and than walked to Jake and slapped him in the face. Jake just looked amused, then said "you were always the smart one you know." I looked at him in distaste. I looked at Amy and she came and hugged me. Jayden came next than Ava came and last of all Candice came and hugged me. All four of us just stood there awkwardly hugging.