1

( I can't write for shit 😋 jack pls love me )

Amelia's P.O.V

Monday Morning

Y/N, Y/N! Get up your late!" The sound of my twin brother, Finn, woke me from my slumber. "Jesus Finn" I laughed as I slowly sat up. Finn laughed and left the room.

"Amelia c'mon, there's a breakfast bar on the kitchen bench! Mum and I will be in the car." Finn yells as I run downstairs after quickly put some jeans and a red shirt. I quickly grab the bar and run out the door saying goodbye to dad and my older brother Nick. I open the car door and hop in."Ugh finally." Finn sighs and we both laugh.

Time Skip

Today is our first day back for the new school year. "Alright, we are here, have a good day guys. Don't forget to tell me everything when you home this afternoon" Finn and I hop out of the car and begin to walk to the front gate of school. Mum drives off and we start heading off to out 'spot'. I can already see Sadie,Millie,Ayla,Noah and Malcom sitting there.

"Oi Wolfhards" I hear a familiar voice come from behind me. I turn to see Mr Jack Anderson. Geez I hate his guts , i think to myself as Finn goes and hugs him. Jack has been overseas all holidays so Finn hasn't seen him for weeks. "Hey cutie." He walks up next to me."Why couldn't of you just stayed in Europe" I roll my eyes and start walking to where we sit. "Aw aren't you happy to see me?" he says with a fake sad face. "Mmmm no not really." he laughs and turns to Finn and starts to chat.

I run over to the Sadie, Millie and Ayla and hug them all so tight even though we saw each other like 2 days ago. "Hey Amelia, are you and Anderson a thing or....?" "What the fuck, where did you get that from" I interrupt Sadie. "He is staring right at you" I turn around to see the little shit talking to my brother he winks and turns back to Finn. I roll my eyes and shake my head. "That boy will be the death of me! He is that annoying!" I say frustrated. The girls smirk at each other.

*Ring Ring*

The bell rings for first period. We all walk to class.

A/N

So that was the first chapter, I'm that bad a writing😂 I hope you enjoy the book! Leave suggestions or even just your thoughts in the comments section thing❤️
+ I am Australian and go to an Australia school so school will be based off how I go to school here so sorry if it isn't the same as how your school is🧡

Word Count - 462