4

Amelia's P.O.V

I guess the dreadful time had finally come, detention with Mr Jack Anderson.

The bell for lunch just went off and I started heading over to Mrs Blackwoods office.

"Amelia wait up won't ya!" I hear a voice coming from afar. I turn around to be greeted to once again Jack.

"Anderson, my favourite person." I roll my eyes and he runs up to me.

"Excited for detention?" He winks as we start walking to Mrs Blackwood.
"Thrilled actually" I reply.
"I'm pleased" we giggle.

We made it to her office and knocked on the door.

"Excuse me could we please see Mrs Blackwood?" I ask politely.

She raises her head and walks out of the staff room.

"Okay I hope you two know what you've gotten yourself into!" She says quite frustrated.

"Of course Miss and we a extremely sorry" try to act and nice as possible.

"Okay well I accept the apology but you still have detention today." She says.

"I need you two to clean out the old staff room in A Block, if it's not done by the end of this lunch I will give you the rest of the day! But just know this is a punishment not luxury!" She says with somewhat anger.

"Yes Miss, we understand"

"We will head over now," Jack tells the frustrated woman.

Time Skip

"This place is fucking disgusting" Jack says in disgust.

"Looked in the mirror recently?" I say while picking a box up off the floor.

"Aye sweets that's not very nice, I know you think I'm fucking hot, I mean look at me" I say doing a little spin.

I roll my eyes.

" I think you're disgusting Anderson."

"See that is not true, you were totally checking me out this morning" Jack says walking over to me.

He reaches for my face and brushes the piece of hair on my face to behind my ear.

"You have to admit it darling, you love me." He says.

He turns around.

My checks turn a light shade of red.

'No way that just happened!' I thought to myself.

We continue to clean the room, making sure everything is spotless so we don't have to come back.

"I'd say we did a pretty good job." Jack says raising his hand in the hope of a high five.

I raise my hand and high five him.

He intertwines his hand into mine and lowers our arms.

Deep inside I feel a small tingle.

What is this strange feeling?

I pull away with the fear of creating embarrassment or even worse, a romantic connection.

"Oh I'm sorry, I um didn't mean to," Jack says nervously turning pink.

"Oh um it's fine" I look down to at my shoes, avoiding eye contact.

"We should uh-um probably start heading over to ah- class, lunch is almost over." He says awkwardly.

"Oh yeah, right."

A/N
I'm so sorry I can't write for shitttt. Soz it took me ten years to update this bs❤️😓 hope u enjoy 🤠
leave a comment telling me how u like the story so far and some suggestions☺️