Chapter 6:The Squad Save The Night 3

Rainbow Steve's P.O.V
I open my eyes and I was lying down at night in the forest. Is this the black hole? Is this what it looks like? Where am I? I remember that I jumped down to the portal and woke up here. This is just stupid I shouldn't do that alone. No! This is my responsibility that Galaxy Steve was gone but I'm scared. I hearing creepy sound like zombie growl, skeleton, spider, and other creatures in the forest. I'm still powerless and I saw a zombie chasing after me. I ran as fast as I can even avoiding the other monsters. But all the other monsters is chasing after me and then the skeleton shot my left leg and fell off the edge. Luckily I survived the fall but the monsters are everywhere and I'm behind the wall. I can't get up or run or anything. I was so scared that I scream for help. Suddenly some random person appear and slaughtered few other monsters. He protect me with his iron sword.

???:"Rainbow Steve are you okay?"

I didn't reply to the stranger because of my fear.

???:"Don't worry I'm here. Hold on just stay behind me okay?"

I nod as his hand start to sparks as he summoned the lightning on the monsters and died. It was a lot of lighting. I even got more scared than usual because of what just happened. I don't know who he is or how he knows my name but I'm shaking myself.

???:"That should do it. (I hope the others thinks it was raining) *he turns at him* Huh? Rainbow Steve are you okay?"

As I about to tell him I fainted.

Shark's P.O.V
That should be enough for the food. I was now heading to the camp and I heard a scream for help. I followed where it came from and I saw evil mobs surrounding Rainbow Steve. But I thoughts he was at the Rainbow city with the other Steves. Ugh! It doesn't matter now Rainbow Steve needs help. So I took my sword and attack some of the evil mobs.

Me:"Rainbow Steve are you okay?"

He didn't reply I saw his leg wounded.

Me:"Don't worry I'm here. Hold on just stay behind me okay?"

He nod at me as I start my hand to spark and summoned lightning at the mobs. They're now gone as I stop that lightning and the spark.

Me:"That should do it. (I hope the others thinks it was raining) *he turns at him* Huh? Rainbow Steve are you okay?"

He fainted in front of me as I anxiety.

Me:"Rainbow Steve? RAINBOW STEVE?!"

I carried him and ran as fast as I can. Please don't die from me.

Nathan's P.O.V
I heard a lighting where Shark is. It's weird but it must be raining over there. Galaxy Steve is now sleeping....*sigh* in my bed. Well at least the others have a bed. I was now sitting on the log staring at the fire place. I saw Moose was carrying a per- wait Sabre?!

Me:"Moose! Where did you find him?"

Moose:"No time to explain he needs his help. Where's Shark?"

Me:"He is still out there. Come on is this way."

Moose:"Uhhh, Nathan? Who is this person on your bed?"

Me:"Its Galaxy Steve. Don't worry he's harmless."

Moose:"Okay if you say so. But is he a-"

Me:"Nope! Not a word, Moose. They are not real."

Moose:"Okay...."

Moose's P.O.V
I lay him down on my bed. He is cold and sick. I still wonder what happened to him. I saw Shark carrying with Rainbow Steve.

Nathan:"Dude! How many people are in this forest?"

Shark:"What? Ugh! It doesn't matter he's injured. He needs his help."

Nathan:"Ugh! You are so lucky that I'm nice. I just need woods and wools just for the three of us."

Me & Shark:"We have!"

Nathan:"Great! Give it to me and I'll make a bed for us. Put your friend to your old bed."

Nathan is now starting to craft the bed while Shark and I are sitting on a log. He's pretty anxious about his friend if that what I've seen. I hold his shoulder.

Me:"Hey, don't worry. He's going to be alright, okay?"

Shark:"Yeah, thanks Moose."

Me:"No problem."