Ch.6

Adam POV

I think I'm falling in love with him. I love him. We are laying on my bed. Just looking up at the ceiling. He is on my chest. I love this.

"Do you regret anything?" I ask.

"Nope. If I did we wouldn't be where we are right now," his voice went into a sexy whisper, "And I like were I am right now."

"Even after everting that happened? We got kicked out of our houses."

He grew silent.

He reached for my hand. Once he grabbed it he said, "I want this," he looked at our hands, " I want YOU."

I kissed his forehead," I want you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❤~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to Derrick, "Wake up, you hormonal teenagers! I want NO cum on my beds!" He said playfully.

Dylan's cousin looked like MacDoesIt. And he had the same personality. So he was cool.

"If you want sex; I'll buy condoms," he said stepping out the room

Me and Dylan had the same look. And we said, "Okay, we'll use them tonight."

I swear I heard his neck crack as he turned to look at us, "BOY IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP RIGHT NOW, I'LL SLAP YOU ASS."

We all started laughing. It felt good to laugh.

Breakfast was good. Derrick is a good cook.

After breakfast, we go to the backyard. And we sit on the floor.

"Can I ask you something?" He said with his head down.

"Yeah." I said.

"Do you wanna be my boyfriend," he said, "I know it's sudden. And--"

I kissed him. Just to shut him up.

"Of course I'll be your boyfriend!" I said.

We smiled at each other.

"You wanna go on a date tonight?" I ask.

He nods.

"Okay. All we need to do is tell Derrick." He said.

"I fucking LOVE him. He is great!" I said.

"Just for that you guys can go," I was scared about the third voice realizing it was Derrick,"It's a small house. So I hear EVERYTHING. "

Me and Dylan blushed and laughed.

I like the sound of Dylan's laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❤~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that, I headed to Lindsey's house.

I knocked at her door.

Her dad opens up, "Hey Adam. You don't need to knock. Here. I've been meaning to give this to you."

I held out my hand and he placed a key in my palm.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have talked to you like that. I'm sorry. You are a permanent edition to this family if you want." I could tell that was hard for him.

I smiled,"Thank you so much! It means a lot to me, Mr. Albertalli!" I reach out for a handshake.

He look serious, "Harry. Call me Harry. And what is this formal shit come here!" He came in for a hug.

We laugh and he plays with my hair.

~❤~

Harry & Savannah ( Harry's wife) cleared out a an extra took for me. And I got a mattress and a nightstand and a desk. Holy shit. It was more than I had living with my mom.