T H I R T E E N

Previously:

We stood up and Grayson gave me a hug.

Grayson:
Kylie?

Kylie:
Yeah? I said whipping my tears away

Grayson:
I need a favour

-
Kylie:
Uh-huh?

Grayson:
When you leave, I need you to act normally. Put a smile on your face and hide your tears.

Kylie:
Why?

Grayson:
Because, there are people out there and if they see you act strange it goes straight to E.

Kylie:
Okay

I wiped my tears away and went into the bathroom. I fixed my makeup and changed into my clothes.
I walked into Graysons room.

Kylie:
Are you sure you can handle this by yourself?

He got up and put his hands on my shoulders

Grayson:
Kylie, if you stay here and help me E will find out. He will become angry and, you don't wanna see him that way.

Kylie:
O-Kay. What are you going to do with josh?

Grayson:
When you leave all of E's "people" will leave to follow you. I'll take josh to the police station and explain what's happened. When your gone go home and rest. They will stay there until you wake up and come to my house to "work"

Kylie:
Okay but, can I have the day off tomorrow?

Grayson:
They will know something is wrong if you stay home. Just come to my house and rest.

I hugged Grayson and went to the front door.
I wiped my tears away and sighed. I opened the door and walked out towards my car.

I drove home and went into the house. It was one of the only place I could cry without being "seen" by E's "people"

But I guess it wasn't