𝟐; 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬

[°•ĸιyoмι'ѕ poιnт oғ vιew•°]

Here we are. The jail for kids and teens. The place where we are brought to learn useless things. When is lunch break?

I huffed and rested my head on my hand. We are in the middle of second period which happens to be science but I can't concentrate. You're probably thinking, "Of course you can't concentrate, you're sitting next to the Watanabe Haruto!!". Well, yeah that's one reason behind it but also because I barely got any sleep last night. Ok, maybe I did get carried away with watching NCT videos but Winwin is just sooooo cute!!! He deserves more lines. C'mon SM, you can do better.

Mr. Song:
So in conclusion, an anyone tell me why the sky is blue? Hm?

No one answered him and I was one second close to passing out.

Mr. Song:
Kiyomi, why is the sky blue?

Everyone turned to me. The blood rushed to my face as I looked at the board in hopes that it would be there. Oh jelly pencils, he erased it!! I could see Sohee was about to laugh and a mentally cursed at her.

Mr. Song:
We are waiting Ms. Suzuki.

Suddenly, someone slid their notebook to me. I read out what it said on top.

Kiyomi:
The sky is blue because the sky reflects the color blue while it absorbs all the other colors of the rainbow.

I looked up to see Mr. Song giving me nod and then continued to teach. The notebook was slid back t it's owner. I followed it and found my self looking at Haruto. He helped me? But he never helps anyone.

Kiyomi:
Thank you.

Haruto nodded and went back to paying attention to the teacher. I looked at the board but soon again, I was daydreaming again about Winwin. I felt someone staring at me and me being the curious potatoe I am, turned to see who it was. I turned to me left and my eyes met Haruto's eyes. He was caught off-guard and quickly turned back to the window. I raised my eyebrow slightly in confusion. Why was he staring at me? I shook my head and looked over at the clock. 30 minutes 'til lunch break. ARGH!!!!

I sighed and put my head down, covering myself with my arms. My head started to hurt and I closed my eyes in hopes it would go away. And it did. I passed out for at least the rest of the class time.

[•¤нarυтo'ѕ poιnт oғ vιew¤•]

Oh my lord, why did I stay staring at her!?!?! Argh, she probably thought that it was perverted or something. I closed my eyes and let out a big sigh. I could feel movement for my right side and opened my eyes. I turned to see Kiyomi with her head I her desk. I nodded and turned my head once again to the teacher. He started talking about some ecosystem and organism thing just as review.

I started out the window so I could get distracted. Now I feel like falling asleep. I felt a piece of paper get thrown at me. I turned in the direction from where the paper came and saw Jeongwoo looking at me. He wiggled his eyebrows and pointed at Kiyomi. I shook my head and turned to the window again. It actually helped with time consuming since magically we had 5 more minutes of class left.

Mr. Song:
Ok, I have one big assignment that will be worth 50% of your grade this trimester. [A/n: I have trimesters and idrk what other people have so let's go with that] You will be working in pairs to be able to get 100% on this work. Since you children can't be trusted with choosing your own partners, I will be choosing for you.

The entire class started whining which caused Kiyomi to wake up. She rubbed her eyes and turned to see most students looking miserable.

Kiyomi:
What's going on?

Haruto:
We are going to be doing an assignment.

She whipped her head towards me. Honestly, I would do the same. I NEVER have the confidence to talk in class, let alone talk to an actual person.

Kiyomi nodded and turned once again to the teacher.

Mr. Song:
First we have, Han Sohee and Park Jeongwoo.

I giggled a bit knowing that Jeongwoo has a hugeeeeeee crush on the girl. They are good friends but he won't shut up about her.

Kiyomi was smirking at Sohee as Sohee turned bright red and glared at Kiyomi. I guess Kiyomi took notice of my giggle and smiled.

Kiyomi:
You should giggle more. It's cute.

My eyes widen. I got called cute?? No one has ever said that to me. I felt my cheeks slightly get warm and my heart beat started to increase.

Ok, fun fact, I actually kinda like Kiyomi. But I can't and won't say anything because, 1. We are complete opposites, and 2. She probably doesn't like me back.
So why take the risk if I might end up heart broken.

Mr. Song:
Jung Yeri and Lee Inhong. Kim Yeongue and Moon Taeyeon. Watanabe Haruto and Suzuki Kiyomi.

Oh dear lord. NO NO NO NO!! I saw Kiyomi's eyes get wide and Sohee turn towards her. Kiyomi turned towards Sohee. Now, it was Sohee smirking at Kiyomi and Kiyomi turned bright red while glaring at Sohee. Brighter than Sohee. What does that mean?

Kiyomi shifted so that she could be almost facing me.

Mr. Song:
This project should be a visual representation of your own ecosystem. Pull out your art skills and try to incorporate it into the design. You have at least 3-4 weeks to turn in this project. I will give you a paper with all the conditions you must follow. Now you are dismissed for lunch.

Everyone started packing up their belongings and took out there other belongings for the next class, literacy. Just as I was putting my book away, I felt Kiyomi tap my shoulder. I turned and she softly smiled. Stop, my heart is dying.

Kiyomi:
How about we start the project today at my house?

I nodded and blinked twice. Oh good pebbles, speak Haruto!!!

Kiyomi:
Awesome! Is after school ok with you?

I'd have to tell my mom. But she'll be ok with it.

Haruto:
Yeah that's fine.

Kiyomi:
Ok, wait for me at the front gate after school. Bye!

She left and ran up to Sohee. They left the classroom chatting about something. I stayed in my place thinking about what happened. Until I was interrupted.

Jeongwoo:
HARUTOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

He came up and tackled me just as I was getting up from my seat.

Haruto:
Ouch! What the carpets, Jeongwoo?!

Jeongwoo:
My bad, but hey we got paired with our crushes!!!!

Haruto:
Well, at least you know yours likes you back. Now get off of me!!

He stood up and helped me up.

Jeongwoo:
Hey Kiyomi likes you back!! I know it, I have a gut feeling about this.

Haruto:
Yeah, last time your gut feeling almost had us going to jail. Who the hell decides that going around, scaring little kids on Christmas was a good idea!?!

He shrugged.

Jeongwoo:
It was funny! Let's go to lunch.

He pushed me out of the classroom.

Haruto:
I just hope your gut feeling is right this time.