𝟒; 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 [𝐩𝐭.𝟐]

Italics means japanese
Normal means korean

~

[°•ĸιyoмι'ѕ poιnт oғ vιew•°]

Me and Haruto made small talk while getting to my house. It turns out, both of us are really big fans of G-Dragon. I got into him through my cousin and he got into him by his mom. Crazy, right? I spotted my house and took out my keys.

"Since you're staying over, can we speak Japanese for the remainder of the time? I'm not very good at Korean since it's not my first language," I asked nervously.

"Yeah, of course! Plus don't worry. Korean isn't my first language either," he smiled.

I smiled back as he started to speak more to me. It turns out that he is the total opposite of what everyone thought he was. He was quite loud and funny. But extremely awkward. 

We made it up to the door passing the yellow-green lawn my dad so desperately wants to fix but finds a way to procrastinate his way out of it. I put in the key and turned to unlock it. Haruto started humming a tune as I twisted the knob and gently pushed the door with my upper arm to open it.

"So, should get started with the project or do you want to eat first? I have a bunch of art supplies in a room so we don't have to worry about that," I rubbed my hands together.

I walked in and took of my shoes, slipping them into my black fuzzy slides. I handed Haruto some of the same kind we kept for visitors. He walked in and looked around while putting on the slippers.

"Your house is so nice. Like, out of a magazine nice," he made an 'o' with his mouth.

I laughed remembering the time Kiyoshi and I had a rolling battle down the stairs in a garbage can and broke 3 steps.

"Thanks, I bet your house is nice too," I put my keys on the counter.

He blushed and looked down. I could still see his cute little smile.

"Ok so, do you want to eat? Or get started?," I looked over for his answer.

Haruto looked up and we made our way to the living room. He seemed a bit tense.

"Can I change first? My mom picked out my outfit the day before and I don't like the skinny jeans she gave me," Haruto shifted a little as to show that he's getting uncomfortable with the outfit his mom made.

"Yeah, good idea. Umm, you can change in Kiyoshi's room. Our guest room is a bit messy right now since we had an auntie over a few days ago. Follow me,"I started to walk up stairs to Kiyoshi's room.

I heard Haruto's foot steps close behind me. I walked up to the door with a HUGE Yuqi of (G)I-DLE poster on it. I turned around but found myself being slammed into something. Well, more like someone.

Oh my god, please don't tell me I just slammed my face in Haruto's chest.

Haruto stepped back a bit for me to have space. We were both an hot, red mess.

"I'm so sorry," he looked down in embarrassment.

"No no no! It's my fault. Anyway, here's Kiyoshi's room. I'll be in my room. It's right there, in front of Kiyoshi's. If you need me, just knock," I pointed to my room with a cute flower aesthetic drawing I got from Sohee.