three. jeonghan's introduction

"YOON JEONGHAN

"YOON JEONGHAN."

Jeonghan looked up, his black hair flying over his eyes as his head whipped up from his sleeping position. As soon as he saw who it was, his head immediately fell back into his arms.

"What?" He said lazily, flicking an eraser off the glass table.

"You know what," The person scowled at him sourly. He had messy brown hair and squinting eyes, and his tanned skin made the sun look like a small candle compared to him. He was glowing. "You're late."

"I don't want to!" Jeonghan bit his bottom lip and looked up at him innocently. "It's boring. Can we do something else Hoseok?"

"Go flirt with someone else who isn't going to get married," Hoseok replied, whacking Jeonghan's arm. "Now get up. If you're behaving good, I'll let you play with the guinea pigs." (Hoseok has guinea pigs because I said so)

Jeonghan jumped up the second Hoseok stopped talking, dashing to the door. Hoseok followed him, not surprised as he chased him into a big empty room with mirrors covering the walls. On the door was a small chalkboard with messy handwriting that read "SSL Dance Room." Next to it was a little heart, giving the whole place they were at a friendly and warm feel.

There were three other guys in the room, two of them sitting in the corner while the other stood up the second he saw Hoseok. One of the two sitting in the corner was cuddling up against the other, his slender arms wrapped around the other's arm.

"Jin, Namjoon," Hoseok greeted, nodding his head towards the two. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Well, we don't really open in the afternoon, do we?" Jin shrugged.

"Thanks for the information, Jin," The guy who walked up to Hoseok, Yoongi, replied sarcastically.

"Anytime," Jin smiled, sending a wink at him.

"Well, come on, Jeonghan, let's start," Hoseok interrupted the conversation, looking over at Jeonghan.

"Can we not dance, today?" Jeonghan whined, collapsing against the wall. "I'm tired right now since I didn't get much sleep..."

"You know what?" Hoseok flashed Jeonghan his signature sunshiny smile.

"Yes?" Jeonghan asked, hope sparking in his eyes.

"Hell no, now get off your butt!" Hoseok smiled down at him, and Jeonghan grumbled.

— —

Across the town, Minghao was reading while sitting on his couch, sneezing every so often as Mr. Tinkles passed by his feet. He heard the ring of the doorbell, but remained still as Jinhwan walked over to the door and opened it. He heard talking for a few minutes, and the sound of the door closing caused Minghao to look up again. Jinhwan was standing in front of him, but someone else was as well. Minghao's eyes widened in horror as the little kid jumped into his arms, tackling him a harsh hug.