I

Roman knocked on Logan's brown wooden door confidently, hand falling to his side afterwords. He heard slight shuffling and noises before the door opened.
Logan ignored his questioning look and leaned against the door frame.

"Evening, Roman."

"Evening, nerd" he attempted to look into Logan's room curiously but only to be blocked off by Logan himself.

"Please respect my privacy as I do yours." Logan stated monotonly, as though he meant it.

"You must have something worth protecting in there if you're being this insistant with privacy enforcement." Roman stated, raising a brow suspiciously.
Logan began to feel a familiar guilt consume him. There was a short silence and Roman only waited for some sort of response.

"There.. Is nothing I am hiding. Privacy does seem to be an issue here, though." Logan answers slowly, unsure if he could trust his voice.
The creative side sighed, dropping the act.

"Logan, you've been acting askew lately, is something up?" he asked, voice caring and calm.

Logan felt that guilt suffocate him as he forced a very rare slight side smile that surely seemed genuine.

"I'm fine, Roman. Thanks." he answered, earning a smile on return from the creative trait.
Logan felt horrible for lying to his face. He felt horrible in general but that was a while other issue he perfered not to get into.