Breaking Law, Followed and Hurt

(Elly's POV)

I was running down the streets as far away as I can get from that place. I thought it would stop. What I'm talking about you might be asking? When I moved in with my sister I thought I would be free from the abuse. I thought it would stop. That was until I met her boyfriend...

He started throwing hurtful comments at me and calling me stuff like "slut", "skank", "whore", "hoe", "Ugly bitch", "Fat Blob" and much worse. Those I had grown to ignore, but it soon turned physical again, punching, slapping, kicking and much more. But this time he went too far... he raped me... Not once.....five times...

And that how we are here where we are now, running down the busy streets of Brisbane, Australia... yes I'm Australian

I had all needed with me, phone, charger, money I stole from my sister and his wallet, money I had cashed out from my savings, a water bottle, change of clothes and a blanket all stuffed inside my gym bag. In total, I had about $1000 or so in cash. I stopped at a park and decided id sleep there for the night.

~5 months later~

It's been 5 months since I ran away. I'm still living on the streets, I nearly ran out of money for water, clothes and more. so I got into drug dealing, its simple steal illegal pills from pharmacies and sell them on the streets. I make a lot of money surprisingly. Right now I'm running, I was doing a deal and it was far away from the city center of Brisbane and while the guy was getting the money I grabbed his wallet and threw him the pills and took off running.

Using his cards I went to atm's with my hood up and took money out. right now I am running with probably 10,000 in my pockets. I threw the cards in a thrash can once i got money out, but someone was watching me so i ran. Im running to the park I always sleep at. But as I was running, dodging people. I turned to see if that mystery person that was watching me followed and I crashed straight into someone BANG and fell straight to the floor.

(Mystery Persons POV)

I was running into a store to get some stuff for me and some of the guys that were with us as we were finishing off a successful tour and we're gonna stay in Brisbane for about two weeks before flying back to America. My names Jay Martin, I'm Shawn Mendes Videographer/Filmmaker. As I was leaving the store I noticed a Young 14/15ish looking girl walk with her hood up to an atm. she was wearing a dirty, old looking hoodie and a pair of old leggings. She was carrying a gym bag over her shoulder. When she got to the Atm she kept her hood up and tucked her loose hair behind her hair. Almost like she didn't want the cameras to see her face. I thought this was suspicious so I walked over to her direction but kept some distance so she wouldn't find it suspicious. I noticed that this ATM was very far away from the city center so she obliviously didn't want to be seen. She took a lot, and I mean a lot of money out using a bunch of different cards. Probably about by the looks of it $10,000, she put a lot in a pocket of her gym bag. That's when she noticed me looking. She quickly zipped the bag up and put the rest in her hoodie pocket, and threw away the wallet and all of the cards, At this moment I realized she had stolen the wallet. But Why?

She then frantically took off running but kept looking back to see if I was following her still. Naturally, I did, but damn she was fast. As she took a sharp corner I lost her. I couldnt find her she had outrun me.

(Shawn Mendes POV)

I was standing in the streets of Brisbane, Australia waiting for the car to arrive, the guys and I were gonna head back to the hotel, Jay was just at a store getting some stuff to celebrate my successful 2018 Australian Tour that had just come to an end. We were gonna go get him when the car had arrived. As we were waiting I notice a girl in the distance with a gym bag over her shoulder run across the road. She nearly got hit by a car, the car missing by inches. She kept looking behind her as she was running. I ignored that and continued my conversation with Andrew my manager. But was suddenly hit with a big force. BANG The girl before had just run into me... She fell to the ground very hard and it looked like it hurt. She was wearing a dirty, old looking hoodie and a pair of old leggings. as she fell she hit the road a car was coming, so I grabbed her arm and pulled her in my direction and she just nearly got hit by the car twice...

As she got close she fell to the ground again but right at my feet this time. When she fell a swad of cash fell out of her pocket. she scrambled to pick it up and she shoved it into her gym bag that was now laying beside her. I noticed in the bag she had clothes water and a blanket. Odd I thought. She tried to get up and take off running again but her leg gave way. She was hurt. She tried again this time getting up properly but I grabbed her arm. She needed help. She was hurt.

__________________________________________________________

Oooooooooo things are getting jucy

Hope u like

xxx Elly