Suspicious behaviour?!

((Shawn Mendes POV))
As soon as I noticed this mysterious girl was injured, I needed to help her. Once I had grabbed her arm I gently pulled her towards me.
"Hun, your hurt let me help you. Your legs hurt, you can't walk or run home, We can take you. Our car is nearly here."

She seemed to be thinking about it, after a couple of seconds she nodded her head. Once we had all gotten into the car I asked the mysterious girl what her name was.
"Hunny, what's your name? Mines Shawn, Shawn Mendes." I said kindly
"El" she blankly responded
"Ok... where do you live so we can take you home?" I questioned
"Near queen street mall, drive towards there" El responded.
I thought her behavior was a bit odd and suspicious. Like she was hiding something, the wad of cash. Why did she have it?

"Shawn, we're nearly at the mall. Ask the girl where should we go from there." Said our driver Jerry. Jerry has been with us on every stop of the whole tour, he drove us from place to place.

"El, honey we're just about at the queen street mall. Where do we go from here?" I asked

"If you turn left you'll see a park in the distance, drive straight towards it." She blankly replied again. What's up with her? why won't she just say her address?

Once the park looked like it was about 500 meters away I decided to ask the girl where to take her from here. "El, where to now?"

"Just pull over"

What the actual fuck is going on...

______________________________

Short chapter for y'all ❤️
Gonna update more soon xxx

Elly xxx