Chapter 13

Yoongi's POV

As Jimin was asleep on my bed i stared at his beautiful face.

I like him.
I like him so much.
I wish he would like me back as much as i do.
I'll do something for him so he'll like me back as much as i do.

My thoughts were interrupted when Jimin slowly started waking up.

"How'd you sleep beautiful?" i asked smiling.

He smiled at me and just nodded getting up.

After a couple of days with me he told me he somewhat liked me and i told him to be my boyfriend and he said yes.

I really like that Jiminie is my boyfriend and all but i want something more. Like a bigger commitment. I know that it's really selfish of me to say but i feel like it's going nowhere with him right now.  I'll make it better today.  Right now.

"Jiminie take a shower and get ready we're gonna go to sea world."

He looks at me with widened eyes, "Y-You're... you're gonna let me out of the house?" he asked excitingly.

"Mhmm" i answered smiling and nodding.

He jumped up from the bed and ran to the bathroom, "YAY!"

I called out after him as he got into the shower, "Can i join you?"

He laughed and gave me a straight up "No" for an answer.

I pouted at his response.  He's such a horny mood killer.  But i love him.

"When we're married we can do stuff like that." I hear him say from the bathroom.

That just gave me the perfect idea.  That's what i wanted!  A bigger commitment!  I'll propose to Jimin!  I just need to figure out how to do it.

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!  Guys i'm super lonely and want friends.  really want friends!!! so imma give you my twitter so we can all talk since i want friends. twitter: dollardollarrr