birth chapter bitches (taehyung's pov) part 5

Okay so I know how through out this book I've been putting a lot of different twitter's (my apologies) but this one is my fs fs one we can talk and if u need advice or wanna collab or idk anything we can be friends!
@karissma_x

Taehyung was panting heavily but he was glad the labor was finally over. Turns out that the "baby" he was having were actually twins! One boy and one girl, and they were fucking adorable!

 Turns out that the "baby" he was having were actually twins! One boy and one girl, and they were fucking adorable!

The doctor sighed taking off her gloves and throwing them in the trash. "So Taehyung, do you want to explain why you didn't know that you were having kids?"

Taehyung pressed his lips into a line.

Obviously he couldn't say he was kidnapped by his now husband and wasn't allowed to go places often because Jungkook was too scared that something would happen to Taehyung.

Oh shit. Jungkook!!

Taehyung groaned in annoyance, "I'll explain after I go find my husband." He attempted to leave, but was barely able to get up from off of the hospital bed.

The nurse rushed to his side helping his stand up. "Wait, Taehyung. You just gave birth, you can't just get up and walk around normally. Plus, what about your children?!"

Taehyung looked over at where they were in a heated cradle he walked over to his babies and looked at their adorable faces. "Take care of my babies. Please."

The doctor looked at Taehyung worried, "What are you going to do?"

Taehyung opened cabinets looking around for something to defend himself with. He looked over at the tray with surgical tools and grabbed a scalpel. "I'm going to go find Jungkook. But... something's wrong. I'm not taking any chances."

The nurse sighed getting anxious. She never wanted to allow one of her patients on a death mission so she decided to help him. "He's in trouble isn't he?"

Taehyung made a worried face and nodded.

She looked up annoyed and spoke to herself, "Fuck it."

She took off her coat and the scrubs on her shoes. "I have a complicated mother. She used to want to drown me."

Taehyung stood there in shock, "Oh my god, I'm so sorry that's... terrible. Wow."

She bent down in front of a cabinet with a lock on it. She put the key inside and unlocked it, inside of the cabinet was a gun.

She grabbed it, loaded it and then handed it to me, "If you're going to go do something hella dangerous, at least get something useful to protect yourself with."

Taehyung took the gun and hugged her. Or more like attempted to, with his pregnant tummy. "Thank you."

She grabbed the twins in her arms and looked at Taehyung, "I'm going to go to the safest place in the hospital. On my way there, I'll pull the lock down bell so that everyone either leaves or stays in a safe place. Are you sure you want to do this?"

Taehyung laughed lightly, "Nope."

Before he left, he kissed both of his babies and headed out. Leaving the room with the gun.

This took me forever. And idk y.