Derek and Ian love story

Derek just wakes up as the morning sun shines brightly through the curtains. He groans and sit up straight on the bed only with a pair off boxer on.  Rubbing the sleep away from his eyes and looked around the room only to find that his lover not in the room.

When he is about to get out of his bed, the room door open and there stood the sexiest lover ever, Ian. Ian is wet from head to toe as he just comes out of the swimming pool. Ian stood there with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

Derek gulps visibly when Ian meets his gaze. He stares at Ian as a drop of water dripped from the tip of his hair, down to his sexy neckline and further down. Lucky for Derek, Ian has a towel wrap around his waist but dangerously low. Then, Ian stalked towards Derek like a predator  and this time, this predator is obviously hungry for its loved ones.

Derek’s hand moved unconsciously to his lower part of his body. Ian just smirks and wink at him. While walking towards Derek direction. His towel drop from his waist and there stood Ian, naked in front of his lover. Showing off his delicious and yummy dick. Derek’s face burned and he can feel some part of him getting excited.

Without knowing what is playing in Derek’s head. He rubs Ian’s delicious dick which is already hard, skillfully. Sending pleasure to Ian as he bends his head slightly backwards.

Ian moans as Derek rub his now hard dick. A drop of piercing drip from Ian’s dick, Derek gently licks it away with his tongue.

A moan escape from Ian’s lips, sounding hoarse and sexy-ly deep.

“Uh-huh……..” Making Derek turned on even more and makes his dick going harder  as the second passed by. How could they stop when both of them wanted each other so badly.

Grabbing Derek’s hand and stopping him from going any further. Ian pushed Derek on the bed and climb on top of him. Putting Derek’s hands on top of his head.

“How’s your day , my love?” Ian asked in a deep and calm voice.

“You’re wet.” Derek replied, totally ignoring Ian’s question.

Ian just closed the space between them as they kiss. Their lips move in sync. Ian didn’t ask for Derek’s permission as he slides his tongue into Derek’s mouth. Their tongue fighting for dominance. Their kiss  gets rougher and frenzy as they wanted more than just a kiss.

Ian knows what his lover wants. His hand got loose from the grip on Derek’s hands and slowly slide his hand down on his lover’s now heated body. Until they reach Derek’s boxer. Without wasting any more time, Ian pulls off Derek’s boxer making he jumped slightly in surprise as Derek did not expect that. Now, they are both lying on the bed, naked.

Derek’s lips are swollen from the frenzy kiss and his eyes are now closed. Breathing in and out as he is ready for the next move from his lover.

As if that Ian knows that Dered is ready, he started to trailed wet kisses all over Derek’s body. Making Drek moans in delight.

Till’ Ian reached Derek’s yummy dick. He started to lick it in a teasing manner. Making Ian earned a moan Derek.

“Ian…..” Ian is so pleased and happy to see that he got this effect on his lover. Making him moan out his name. Which only turned him on more.

Sucking the delicious dick of his lover, Ian could see that Derek is enjoying the pleasure Ian is giving to him. As a moan that is even louder than before escape from Derek’s mouth.

“Cum for me.” Ian said as he sucks his lover’s dick even faster and this time, he thrust his finger into Derek’s butt. Making Derek moan out uncontrollably as he thrust have speed up.

“Ian… Ian…” Derek moans. And at that moment, he cum and it is inside of Ian’s mouth.

Ian moans as he finally could taste his lover. And he said, “ Oh my Freaking God! You taste so amazing.” While Ian licks his lips. Making Derek blushed in return. This makes Ian chuckle as he loves to see Derek blushes.

Taking their time, as they tried to steady down their heavy breathing. Ian laid his head on Derek’s chest and Derek plays with Ian’s dark hair.

After their breathing have calm down. Ian lifts his head from Derek’s chest and look at him in his eyes. They stared into each others eyes for hours, but in reality it only been about five minutes.

Then, something struck Ian’s mind. And he smirks while shaking his head. Derek looked at him and raised an eyebrow. Looking at Ian curiously.

“What’s going on in that beautiful mind of yours?” Derek asked as he cup Ian’s cheek in his hand. Forcing him to look into his eyes.

“You won’t like it. I’m thinking of letting you to have your sweet rest.” Ian said, shaking his head slightly.

“Tell me.” Derek asked, more like a command.

“You’ll regret it later.” Ian replied back with a playful smirk.

No, I won’t. You know I’ll never regret anything you have done for me.” Derek smile as he saw Ian’s eyes lit up.

“If you say so. Well…… I…… urm…” Ian shutter as he can’t get the right word out of his mouth.

“Spill it out.” Derek asks getting a little annoyed, but still love his company though.

Ian gives Derek a childish smile and took a deep breath. “ I’m wondering…. Would you like to do it again?” The last part came out in a whisper.

Derek blushed and nodded his head. Agreeing on doing it again. Ian just chuckles when he sees his lover blush.

“You look so damn cute when you blush.” Ian said making Derek blushed more redder. And what does he do? Ian just laughs out loud. ((LOL))

So, he repositions himself in between Derek and he thrust into Derek’s butt. (( This is because, guys don’t have vagina so they have sex through their butts.))

Their lips once again move in sync as they kiss. And as usual, their tongue will fight for dominance the whole time. If one of their tongue slide into the others without permission. This person could only be Ian. He would only do that to his lover.

Ian thrusts into Derek as Derek moans out his name while his hands tugs at Ian’s hair. He moans out like he is shouting to the wild.

So let cuts to the conclusion (( if you guys really want to know)) that is how they spend their time together. All day  long having only sex, non-stop.  Until they are tired and out of cums. (( If that could really happen.))

They would lie down in each others arms as they cuddles. What a cute, sweet and romantic couple they are. Don’t you think?