ten

*2 months later*

*2 months later*

"Val, Paisley, Ally!" Kara yelled. "It's time to go!"

The three girls ran and tumbled down the stairs. Ally tripped over the bottom step and face planted onto the hard wood floor.

"Ahhhh!" She cried. Kara ran over and picked her up. Her face bright red and wet from tears. "Mommy my face hurts."

"Well it's killing me too." Kara replied. The girl giggled and wiped the tears off her face.

"I'm okay now." She laughed and jumped down from Kara's arms. She ran over to her sister and grabbed her hand.

"Ready Val?" Kara asked. She nodded and smiled. Today they were going to find out the gender of the baby.

Mon-El was already outside waiting for them when they finally left the house. He smiled and got in the car and the girls followed.

"Let's do this." He said and started the car.

"Ms. Danvers." The doctor called. Kara slightly raised her hand and walked over to the doctor, her family behind her.

"Good evening Ms. Danvers. I'm just going to put this gel on your stomach and rub the wand over it. I'm sure your already used it by now." The doctor chuckled and squirted the cold gel onto Kara's stomach. She rubbed the wand around her stomach before stopping on a picture of the baby. "You want to know the gender right?"

Kara nodded, eager to find out.

"Well, you're having a  baby boy!"

"Gosh! Finally, I'm surrounded by girls!" Mon-El exclaimed, kissing Kara. Kara laughed and kissed him back.

"Girls are you excited?" She asked.

The girls nodded excitedly and looked at the screen.

"So that's our brother?" Paisley asked.

"Yep, that's your brother." Kara replied, rubbing the girls back.