Seungcheol

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Butterflies swarm in my stomach as I gaze upon the most handsome and kindest man I have ever met in my entire life.

"Why? Is there something on my face?" He asked with a giggle to which I just playfully smile. "Nothing, I just can't believe you're mine." I replied as I hugged him tighter,

never wanting to let go.

Seventeen Return to World & Heatseekers Albums Charts After Artist 100 Debut

The group's new You Make My Day EP debuts at No. 3 on Billboard's World Albums chart. The set sold 1,000 in the week ending July 19, according to Nielsen Music to mark the band's fourth-best sales week in America to date. You Make My Day is the group's eighth Top 10 entry on World Albums among their two No. 1 albums making them one of the few K-pop acts to have multiple chart-toppers on World Albums.

You did it, you finally did it. I thought as I scroll through the articles I keep seeing popping in my timeline while I walk my way to school.

I sighed heavily before keeping my phone in my bag as I enter the campus.

The wind became cooler as I made my way up to my homeroom. Many juniors pause to exchange waves with me, mainly because they know who my father is and how I'm his sole heir for his company.

"Did you hear? SEVENTEEN's coming here later!" I suddenly halted at the mention of their group.

"대박! (Jackpot!) I guessed it right!" "I heard they're using our auditorium." The two girls continued to chat as they walked away slowly.

I turned around to catch them before they could go further away from me. "Uhm, excuse me." They both turned around in shock then bowed so suddenly as a form of greeting. "선배! 안녕하세요. (Senior! Hello!)" I bowed back. "May I ask, why would seventeen be here?" I questioned curiously. "Ah, well, I think they're either gonna shoot a choreography mv or something for their reality show." "Ahh." I nodded in understanding. "Well thank you for the information. Carry on then!" They then bowed again to bid farewell before walking back to their destination.

What a coincidence for you to be here. I thought to myself as I checked the date on my phone.
August 4, 2018

Fall's coming nearer and nearer as Summer is slowly coming to an end. The winds are cooler compared to the winds last week which are warmer. But the temperature's oddly balanced with the scorching rays of the sun making it warm enough for me to wear shorts.

"Hey" I flinched on my seat at the sudden contact then smiled at the person sitting next to me. "You thinking about something?" He asks and I just shrugged. "Just... things."

He laughed and it was the most dorky and beautiful I have ever heard. "... so... within those things... does it happen to include... us?" He came closer to my face with a smirk on his. I rolled my eyes and moved a bit away from him.

"Well... you have been courting me for months now.." I simply stated and saw how his eyes became wider like a puppy, to which I laughed. "Why? Why are you laughing?" He asked as I shook my head. "You look so cute!" He then rolled his eyes and leaned back on his seat.