E

A few weeks passed and Hongseok has fallen even more for the older.

He did research on what Little's were and what they needed. He couldnt even describe how happy he was when he read that they needed a caretaker,or what they call,daddy.

He asked hui if Jinho had one and all he got was a no.

"Jinho what do you want for your birthday?",Hongseok asked through the phone.

He heard the other go silent for a few seconds. "A-a daddy",he mumbled through the phone.

Hongseok grinned happily. He tried his best not to cheer.

"Well what if I told you that exactly at twelve am ,when you open your door,you're present will be there"

He heard Jinho gasp,then squeal.

"R-really?"

"Yes,now make sure you dont fall asleep",he said before hanging up.

He knew Jinho would do his best in stay awake,especially since he sounded hyped up.

He sighed happily and decided to look for something casual to wear. He settled on black jeans,a baby blue collar shirt and black combat boots.

He checked the time again and smiled.

He rushed over to Jinho's as fast as he could. Checking the time once more,he grinned happily. Even though he felt nervous and exited, he wanted Jinho to be happy.

He took a deep breath once he heard giggling from the other side of the door. Jinho was pretty loud when he was in little space.

His grin was basically frozen on his face as he heard the clicking and turning of the door knob.

His heart was beating quickly as soon as he saw Jinho in a pink pastel hoodie,black leggings and pink socks.

He felt sad and slightly scared when he saw Jinho gawk up at him.

The boy didnt look happy, more dod he look sad. He looked slightly sad or disappointed.

Until-

"Seoki",he giggled before waddling over to him and hugging him tightly.

"Yes baby",Hongseok smiled as he picked up the small boy.

"...daddy",Jinho said before crying silently.

Hongseok took them both inside before attacking Jinho with butterfly kisses all over his face.