Distracted.

~Phil's POV~
He's thinking about Chris isn't he! Thought Phil, his mind replaying the scene like it was yesterday.
Phil had just gotten home, he knew something was up as soon as he saw the clothes scattered around their small apartment. But Dan. On that bed. With Chris. The room had smelt of 'bodily fluids' and Chris... Chris just looked at me. Standing up naked, exposed to me! And walked out! He even thanked Dan. He. Thanked. Him.
Well now it's my turn to get some payback.
~Dans POV~
Phil looked so distracted, distracted and angry, Dan noticed his hands, that had now been turned into fists. He knew what would happen when he got home with Phil.
Dan sighed, why did I have to fuck things up with Phil? I deserve everything I get!
A single tear trails down Dans face and he bats it away, not wanting to show Phil he was scared.
That would just make things worse.
~No ones POV~
Phil laughed seeing him wipe his eyes "aww is my little danosaur crying?" He whispered to Dan in a mocking,sympathetic tone. "What did I say about making a scene in public," Phil growled into his ear, getting louder as he finished "you know you need to be punished for this Dan."
------------------
Well this is getting into things quickly ,
hmmm I think there's going to be some smut next chapter...
QOTD! Who tops and who bottoms? ✋ ~R x