Chapter 9

Five weeks had passed after the trip. The two boys would avoid each other at school, but they would hang out at their house. They would watch movies, bake, play video games, and many other things. As the two boys became closer, Johnny began to feel a strange attraction towards Ten. He would dread going to school, because he couldn't talk to the other boy. He had become almost dependent on the small boy. Johnny was very dense about his own feelings, but his friends started to notice a small shift in his personality. The boy didn't go to parties that often anymore, and he would always ditch his friends while they were hanging out. His two concerned friends, Yuta and Taeyong, were currently sitting down with Johnny at lunch.

     "I heard that Kun is going to throw a party this afternoon," Taeyong said. He looked at Johnny for a reaction, but the boy was indifferent as he ate his food. Yuta noticed this, so he tried to add to Taeyong's statement.

     "The three of us should go! You guys know how good his parties can get," Yuta said as he put his arm around Johnny's shoulders. The tall boy, however, didn't respond.

     "Come on bro. When was the last time you hung out with us? It feels as if you're trying to avoid your own friends," Yuta whined. Johnny looked up and saw his friends' gloomy faces. He felt guilty, since he didn't realize how they were feeling.

     "We'll see," the tall boy said as he stood up to throw his trash away. His friends followed him, and the three of them skipped school for the rest of the day.

     A few hours had passed and it was already 6 p.m. Johnny decided that it was time for him to leave.

     "I'm leaving," the tall boy said as he stood up. He looked at his two drunk friends and laughed. Taeyong was laying on the floor while passionately singing "Cheer Up", and Yuta was terribly dancing along. When he tried to walk away, he felt something grab his foot. He looked down and saw Taeyong holding onto his leg.

     "Please go to the party," Taeyong begged.

     "Can you let go of my foot?" Johnny asked. Taeyong held on tighter.

     "If I say yes, will you let go of me?" the tall boy was beginning to feel annoyed. Taeyong quickly nodded and let go of his friend's leg.

     "You better come, dickhead!" Yuta yelled out as Johnny closed the door to his apartment. The tall boy got into his car and sped home.

     "Ten?" the boy called out as soon as he stepped into his house. He didn't hear a response, so he went into Ten's room. When he opened the door, he saw the smaller boy fixing his hair while looking in the mirror. He looked as if he was ready to go out.

     "Oh! Hey Johnny," Ten greeted the other boy. He walked around his room and put his shoes on.

     "Are you going out somewhere?" the tall boy asked.

     "Yeah. I'm going to the library with Jaehyun to study," he answered. He looked up and saw Johnny's offended face.

     "Oh... Alright," Johnny said as he walked towards his own room. He decided that he was going to go to the party after all. The boy picked out an outfit and quickly fixed his hair. Within a few minutes, Johnny was ready and he headed out to Kun's house.

     "He came!" Yuta said as he spotted the tall boy in the crowd of people. Taeyong turned around and looked at where Yuta was pointing. He quickly grabbed a cup of alcohol, and the two boys made their way towards their friend.

     "Wow. You actually came," Taeyong said as he handed Johnny the red cup. The tall boy quickly gulped down the drink. His two friends stared at him in shock, since they haven't seen him drink alcohol in a while.

     "I'll go get you another one," Taeyong said as he went back into the kitchen.

     "Are you good?" Yuta asked. Johnny nodded and said nothing else. He began to feel a bit worried about his friend.

     "Well, you should enjoy the party now that you're here," Yuta stated as he flashed his smile. Taeyong finally came back with another cup of alcohol and handed it to Johnny.

     "Thanks," he said. The boy quickly drank the alcohol again. He left his two friends and went into the kitchen. He found a bottle of tequila and poured himself a few shots.

     "I've never seen someone drink so much tequila at once," a female voice said. Johnny turned around and saw a girl grinning at him.

     "I just came here to get drunk," Johnny said as he continued to pour the alcohol down his throat. The girl took the cup out of his hand and set it down on the counter.

     "That's not very fun," she said as she wrapped her arms around the tall boy's neck. She closed the distance between them by kissing the boy. The kiss began to get a bit heated, so Johnny decided to stop.

     "What's wrong?" she asked. Johnny didn't reply. He grabbed her hand and took her outside.

     "Let's continue this at my house," Johnny said while smirking. The girl nodded and got into the tall boy's car. The sky was beginning to get dark, so Johnny drove quickly despite his intoxicated state. When they arrived, he opened the door to his large house and let the girl inside. As soon as he closed the door, the girl pulled him towards the sofa.

     "Your parents aren't going to walk in, right?" she asked.

     "Nope," he answered.

     "Good," she said as she began to unbutton his pants. She wrapped her hand around his length and stroked him. Johnny grunted as her pace began to speed up. She then wrapped her mouth around him and put the entire thing down her throat. She swirled her tongue around the tip which made Johnny moan. Johnny heard the door open and saw a small figure standing by the door. The small figure was unaware of their presence, so they got near the two of them. As soon as it stepped into the living room, Johnny saw that it was Ten. Ten stopped in his tracks and stood there with a shocked expression. Johnny made eye contact with the boy and he smirked. The girl, however, was unware that Ten was even there so she kept going. Ten immediately turned around and left. Johnny finally came, and the girl disappeared from his house. The boy's phone alerted him that he had gotten a new text message.

     Ten: I'm going to sleepover at Jae's
     (10:53 p.m.)

     Johnny laughed as he remembered the small boy's flustered face. He wondered how he was going to act the next time that they saw each other.
·····································································
A/N: I lost my voice and now I sound like a prepubescent boy.