Chapter 18

"Ok students! Since the year is almost coming to an end, I have decided to give you guys one last project. You'll be working in pairs, and it'll be worth thirty percent of your grade. The project is due in two weeks," the teacher explained. The entire classroom was filled with groans and complaints due to the teacher's statement. The teacher put up a slide of the pairs and Johnny looked for his name. 'Who is that?' the boy thought to himself as he looked at an unfamiliar name next to his. He was really hoping that he would've gotten paired with Ten, but his bad luck didn't allow that to happen. The students began to move around and meet up with their partners, but Johnny just stayed in his seat. A few seconds later, a girl with long, blonde hair sat next to him. Johnny recognized her, because she was known for messing around with guys a lot.

      "You're Johnny, right?" the girl asked. Johnny just nodded and didn't ask for her name. She stared at him and then smiled.

      "We should meet up at your house to talk about the project," she said in a seductive tone. The boy instantly made a disgusted expression.

      "No," Johnny responded. The girl was offended by his sudden rejection.

      "Let's meet up at my house then. Here's my address," she said while handing a piece of paper to him. He took it and shoved it into his pocket without much thought. The bell rang and Johnny instantly got up and left the classroom. He met up with his friends at lunch and they began to talk about who they got paired up with.

      "I got paired up with Jaehyun," Taeyong said as he wrapped his arm around Jaehyun's shoulders. Jaehyun suddenly became stiff and his ears turned red due to the sudden contact.

      "You guys are lucky. I got paired up with the school's thot," Johnny said in an annoyed tone. He looked over at Ten and saw that the smaller boy was smiling back at him. His heart began to instantly race at an unhealthy rate.

      "I was paired up with some guy named Mark," Ten said. The guys looked at him with confused expressions. None of them had ever heard of someone named Mark. Ten shrugged and the guys at the table began to talk about other things. After a while, the bell finally rang and the boys went to their afternoon classes.

      After a few hours, school finally ended and Johnny made his way towards his car. He was about to start driving, but then his phone alerted him that he had a message. The boy quickly glaced at his phone and saw that the girl had reminded him to go to her house. The boy rolled his eyes and put her address on his gps. Within a few minutes, he had arrived at her house. He knocked on the door and it quickly opened.

      "Come in," the girl said. She was wearing some extremely short shorts and a tank top. Johnny stepped into her house and she led him to her room. When he sat down, he took out his laptop and began to do some research about their project.

      "Shouldn't you be looking stuff up?"  Johnny asked. The girl was sitting down next to him very close to him and she was pressing her chest on his arm. He scooted away from her and began to read an article that he had found about their topic.

      "How about we leave that for later?" the girl replied. She began to get closer to him and she cornered the boy. She sat on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck.

      "Loosen up a bit," she whispered into the boy's ear. She began to move her hips seductively. Johnny quickly pushed the girl away from him and gathered his things.

      "What are you doing?" she asked in a confused tone. She grabbed his arm and turned him around. Johnny looked at her with an irritated expression and shook her hand off.

      "Never talk to me again," he angrily stated. He turned back around and headed towards the door. The girl kept following him and telling him not to leave, but Johnny left despite her protests. He got into his car and sighed. Then, his phone began to ring. He looked at it and saw that the girl had spammed him with a bunch of messages. Before he could delete any of them, his phone began to ring again. This time, she was calling him. Johnny began to feel extremely aggravated, so he blocked the girl's phone number. He quickly began to drive home and got there in a few minutes. He stormed into the house and found Ten in the kitchen. He grabbed the boy and fiercely clashed their lips together. Johnny's hands made their way under Ten's shirt, and he began to feel the boy's soft skin under his fingertips. The small boy softly moaned and Johnny swiftly took off the boy's shirt. He began to create dark hickeys over the boy's chest. Although Ten was enjoying what was happening, he wanted an explanation for his boyfriend's sudden actions. He lightly pushed Johnnny off of him and stared into his eyes. The tall boy's eyes were dark and desperate.

      "What happened?" Ten asked. Johnny tried to lean down for another kiss, but Ten stopped him. The frustrated boy groaned in exasperation and ran his hand through his hair.

      "Can we fuck?"
······································································
A/N: What are some other nct ships that y'all would be interested in reading about? 🤠