HorrorTale Sans x Innocent Reader

OOOOOoooohh wonder how'll this will go...~

(Don't take about it sinners)

YOUR POV

You only wore (clothing of choice) and (pants of choice) and boots. You were a sister of Frisk. Let's just say she returned to the surface. She didn't tell me what went down in the underground.

She described it was a beautiful place. And that isn't how she described.

You escaped goat mom(*cough cough*) Toriel. You went out of the ruins.

Only to be greeted by snow. You thought it was going to be normal snow.

Oh boy... you were wrong. You were greeted with blood stains. You ignored it. As innocent you were.

You thought it was normal. You saw a stand with a skeleton in it. Before you take a good look.

He was gone.

"D O N T Y O U K N O W H O W T O G R E E T A N O L D P A L"

"T UR N A R O U N D A N D S H A K E M Y H A N D"

You felt scared but turned around. You shook his hand. Only to be meeting by a skeleton with a crack on its cranium. And a hoodie. He was also wearing blue sneaker.

He had a meat cleaver. "OH HELLO!" You said smiling.

He looked confused. But shook it off.

"Name SANS, sans the skeleton." He said.

"I'm Y/N." You said.

"Aren't you suppose to be scared?" He asked.

"No? You don't look scary. You look nice." You said smiling softly.

He felt confused again but shook it off. "Well I'm suppose to be watching humans, I don't care. but my brother on the other hand is human killing hunting fanatic." He said.

"Cool." You said. "Anyways want a hot dog?" He asked.

"Sure!" You said.

He then quickly grabbed your wrist. You were confused.

"ONE HEAD DOG COMING UP!" His twisted grin came.

You felt scared. His grip was strong. You quickly made a sloth hug around Sans.

"What are you doing?" He asked in confusion.

"You looked like you needed a hug." You said. You buried your face in his jacket.

You smiled on how warm he was.

You then let go for a moment and put a chocolate in his teeth. He ended up eating it.

"It felt like you needed one." You said smiling.

Surprisingly he smiled. He felt like the happiest monster he was once before.

He carried you. "What are you doing?" You asked in curiousity.

"You remind me of a kid long ago. Let's go to my house. You don't seem like you don't have any place to go." Said Sans.

He was right. You buried your face in your jacket. He blushed red.

He continued onto his house. For a while you and him were both there.

He lay you on the couch. He was about to leave but you grabbed him.

You were also really sleepy. "S-Sans can you sleep with me?" You asked.

You gave him the 🥺 face. He couldn't resist so he nodded.

He lay next to you. You cuddled him and wrapped your arms around him like a teddy bear.

He cuddled next to you.

He slowly pecked a kiss on your forehead. You blushed like a tomato and bury your face again in his jacket.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

A/N

I think this is adorable tbh. I know horror Sans is not like a cuddle person.

But it shows that a piece of his real self is still there. He never lost all his sanity.