"Love is all around but it's so easy to be helpless sometimes..."

*there once was a fifteen-year-old boy named Sonic at least that's what his friends called him his real name was Sonny... He could never be mad at what was happening to him because everything that happened to him was sexual from the first day he was born with his mother kissed him on his cheek and he blushed visibly from the day he was catching of the shrinking disease that made women able to control his size... That damn XY chromosome... Men couldn't do a thing to him...but any woman can basically think and make him a certain size it was really weird a psychic disease that was never ever cured or found out how to stop it...but from the day he caught it he was so satisfied and never ever helpless and always helpless at the same time*
"Oh you poor little fool stuck in the gum on my feet will you poor little man should have thought about that before you looked at my skirt now you're going to have to go in my smelly shoes without my socks and there's nothing you can do about it. You poor little thing and you might as well accept your fate because you're going to be my little man forever!"
"I'm going to keep you at my feet and you're going to always let loose your semen as often as you can your mine from now on little guy hahaha!"
... Said his half-sister...
He could barely believe it his half-sister was trying to get him aroused with her feet sticking him in gum that she had chewed herself and licked right before she put him on it and into her beautiful smelly shoe. At the time his sister was about seventeen still his half-sister still unacceptable to a point but knowing that he could not displease her that he could not say no but he had to participate and he squirmed hard trying to please her more and she loves this about him but she never ever woould admit it in front of him.

 At the time his sister was about seventeen still his half-sister still unacceptable to a point but knowing that he could not displease her that he could not say no but he had to participate and he squirmed hard trying to please her more and she l...

During her young adult years she would constantly tease him by dangling him above her stripper shoes but when she found out this little man was an aging after a certain age... It was puzzling he wasn't aging a bit after about 21 years and no matter how much he denied that he always loved his beautiful sister. Even though she was a half sister and it was still considered a little taboo after a few of the more stranger diseases happened he couldn't go above his normal height but he could go way below and his sister constantly tested him.

"what's the matter little boy you don't like your sister stripper shoes anymore I thought you loved my smelly feet you fucking coward? Ha! don't you even deny it I know you love my feet and you love the smell of my sexy shoes I'm going to put you in here for a very long time don't you even bother asking me to come out and when I put on my shoes on you you're going to feel the love of your sisters feet forever reverberating in your cock!"

Wasn't surprised when his sister finally died of old age that he never loved again and that his family was all dead but something else was happening as well people were dying off at an alarming rate after a certain amount of time and then....