*the most gentle shapeshifter known in the cosmos*

"hello little guy wow you like my feet don't you you look so cute I could barely even stand crushing you if I ever did..."
"I hope you don't get crushed violently..."
The little man said the traditional greating back:
"I hope I get crushed lovingly my goddess!"
"What's your name little guy you look so sweet and so innocent you look so sad I'm so sorry you're sad it makes me sad that anyone could be sad on this the planet Terra..."
"I miss my sister she's dead..."
"Sweetie no one dies these days what are you talkin about... Oh you are too poor aren't you? You're a little guy who needs a lot of attention you are one of the originals there's not many of you left...my name is Bukhita! But you can call me Buki!"
She bends down and shows her cleavage to him as well as her feet massaging them in front of him making him feel all warm and fuzzy inside for the first time not exactly sexual but ever so slightly turned on. He can barely believe he can get anything up after all these years he loves the way she's treating him the other girls just sex him up without his permission... But this one's actually treating him like a human being...marriage has been thrown out the door no one's married anymore there's not even a ceremony it's lost in the histories but it seems anyone can screw anyone and it's really nice but it's really lonely sometimes for someone who craves singular attention like one of The originals...
"You don't look like you have a place in life are you eating properly?"
"I'm okay..." Sonny says half truthfully... He's been eating okay but he could be eating better it gets fired from many jobs because he gets lonely and it's hard to please someone when you're lonely yourself and most jobs nowadays just involve pleasing people and the food is bountiful and there's nothing that can be done except for earning money for possessions food comes at the mere drop of a hat...Every girl produces milk now and it's really weird for some people especially people who would normally like to get to know a girl before drinking her milk...
"You're lying to me aren't you poor baby you naughty little thing would you like to come with me I know you don't eat well it's hard for little man to get food now with all these big trees... I heard you're from a very long time ago thousands of years in fact... Is it true that you had to kill things to get meat...they...don't grow on trees?"
"yeah they were bred for killing so it's not really bad they had one for pets designated so it wasn't too horrible..."
"oh that's a good thing well I guess they could have good pets and they could have good food too..."
this was very odd mostly their reactions to these things were horrible and indignant that things could get killed to be eating meat grows on trees and doesn't even have any food that doesn't grow on trees there's every kind of food for every kind of tree and there are foods that have multiple trees and trees that have multiple foods... There's vines that grow sugar there's caves that have mint chocolate chip cookies it's not even like any set parameter for food it just grows and it's really odd but very nice the caves are usually guarded by some monster girls and it's scared to see them but some of them don't want to eat little man like they think in fact...well there's going to be more on that later...but for now premonitions of monster girls are that they eat little men and hurt them and try and kill them no one dies of old age anymore but these monster girls are said to eat these little man and kill them.
"you are very odd m-miss...for shapeshifter you have a very open mind I like that..."
"I like you too little guy tell you what I'm going to shape-shifting thing just for you let's see here we go..."

She gets out some jelly and starts to massage him with it and she says very sexually"My you look so tasty I could just eat you yummy yummy yum yum yum!~"Of course she knows this is just foreplay he's loving this foreplay but she's very nicely and ...

"My you look so tasty I could just eat you yummy yummy yum yum yum!~"
Of course she knows this is just foreplay he's loving this foreplay but she's very nicely and focusing less on the actual sucking on him she even drops him or pretends to maybe into her cleavage role-playing a bit this is very unheard of for a shapeshifter they don't have to role-play they could do anything they wanted and still please a little man

She gets out some jelly and starts to massage him with it and she says very sexually"My you look so tasty I could just eat you yummy yummy yum yum yum!~"Of course she knows this is just foreplay he's loving this foreplay but she's very nicely and ...

"No no no sweetie no escaping! you're going to get sucked on don't worry sweetie I won't swallow you I'm not going to eat you like those icky monster girls I'm going to suck on you very nicely and then let you know don't be afraid little guy I've got you just appreciate my big bosom you just fell in and let me rub you a bit?"

Very I'm particular of a shapeshifter the role play she plays like he's struggling and he does struggle because he loves role playing a lot of people would do that before some don't even do it they just start rubbing you and don't even pay attention

She puts one finger on her tongue and then licks him clean, sucking on him a bit on her tongue he can barely keep his cock not erect. Normally he would be hard-pressed to even get an erection and normally the girl would just get a taste of him and satisfy her lust for his taste but it seems he's getting erect and he loves this girl she's treating him like a gentleman and like she really loves him instead of lusts for him.

"well that's enough you're certainly a good little guy but I don't want to overstay my welcome you're such a good little guy please call me again if you wish to see me I'll give you my little number here on my psychic hotline..."

She walks away wiggling her sexy ass, as he is following her

She walks away wiggling her sexy ass, as he is following her...WOW... She has her own estate with a pool it's great. He could almost see spending his life with her but he could barely even let loose his semen even though it was very sexual for him this time but he has to know more he has to know if this girl is the one or if she's just someone who's good at pleasing him...