[ 06 ]→The Mysterious Girl

Nighttime,
Class 1-A Dorm,
Common Area...

Midoriya's POV

"A... girl...?" I gasp in disbelief when I see a black-haired girl in torn, dirty black dress laying on the floor weakly, her face looks like she is writhing in pain. She seems like she is around 12 or 13.

We all keep staring at her in silent for a few minutes before Sensei snaps all of us back into reality with his loud footsteps.

"Guys, are you all ok--" Aizawa-sensei stops his paces and his eyes widens, surprise look plasters on his tired face. "Who is this girl?" He asks us in confusion, demanding to know the identity of this mysterious girl. We all shrug our shoulders in unison, not knowing a single thing about hervthat appears out of nowhere.

"Sensei, this girl suddenly comes out of the giant lightning ball just now." Iida-kun explains to Sensei to avoid any misunderstanding. Aizawa-sensei frowns his eyebrows in dissatisfaction, messaging his temple while glaring at Iida-kun deadly, giving him the 'Don't joke around at time like this, brat' look.

"It's the truth Sensei! Here, look at this!" Jiro-san, who is standing near Sensei tells him in seriousness, then takes out her phone from her pocket and shows something to Sensei. Out of curiousity, I walk to both of them and take a peek at whatever thing she is showing to Sensei.

Aizawa-sensei's eyes widens in extreme shock that he accidentally snatches Jiro-san's phone from her hands to take a closer look at the video that is playing on the phone. It is a video of that giant lightning ball and after it explodes, a girl comes out of it and falls on to the floor.

My jaws drop when the video finishes playing. I turn to look at the girl who is just laying there, unconscious. "This is strange..." I hear Aizawa-sensei mumbles. "You girls, help her. Lay her on the couch." Sensei commands and we all nod without hesitation.

I quickly walk to the girl and place my hands between her armpits while Jiro-san lifts her legs up. Jiro-san nods to me, giving me permission to start lifting this girl's body up.
We both carry the unconscious young girl to the couch, carefully lay her down on it. I observe this girl longer, feeling strange with her sudden appearance.

Just who in the world is this girl?

"Why did this girl suddenly come here?" Kaminari-kun starts asking us but no one knows the truth. "Perharps she lost control of her Quirk and ended up here..." Aizawa-sensei states the most logical possiblity.

"More importantly, what should we do right now, Sensei?" I ask Sensei who seems like he is deep in his thoughts, thinking about something. A sigh escapes his lips, eyes still on the girl.

"I'm gonna inform Principal. You kids stay here and watch her for a while." Aizawa-sensei orders before excusing himself to make a phone call with Principal.

Aizawa-sensei leaves the dorm building, going outside to have some privacy space to make the call. We all stare at each other, not knowing what to do now.

"Izuku-chan, are you okay? You look very pale, ribbit." Asui-san asks me worriedly. "E-Eh? Really?" I turn to look at everyone and they nod.

"I was too shock just now..." I tell them, scratching my curly hair sheepishly. "Owo~ Shock because Kirishima is on top of you just now?~" Ashido-san jokes sounds a bit flirtious, a mischievous grin tugs on her lips. "Oh~ No wonder Kirishima-kun is very red now~" Hagakure-san joins her too.

Blood rushes to my head and steams come out of my ears when I hear their surprising statements. "N-No, it's not like that! Kirishima-kun is just trying to save me, that's all!" I deny them, trying to defend myself. I'm too flustered that I start making weird hands motion, waving aimlessly in the air.