Uhmm...

Vex: Wow, uh... Ok.... I don't really know what to say now.... Uhmmm.... Ok I guess I can start with the fact that "me" will be changed to "Vex" and " other me" will be changed to "Ella".... Uhmmm and uhh...

Ella:  Stop with the stuttering why don't you? You know that's hard to type so just save yourself the trouble and cut it out. Also, ELLA?? Really? do I LOOK like an Ella to you?? Or well.. I guess sound not look, cuz you can't see me and- yeah whatever.

Vex: Oh shush it would you? Your ruining my fun. Also, whatcha think about my floating decapitated heads I drew??
^^

Ella: The drawings. He means the drawings.

Vex: yup. That. Yea. Mhm.

Ella:ok ok

Vex: Soooo?? What do you think??

Ella: It's kaneki- kun from Tokyo Ghoul. Just telling you incase you can't tell. Being honest I can't even tell half the time.

Vex: Hey! That's mean... And just so you know I drew this on the car.... Hmpf.

Ella: That doesn't mean anything your just making excuses.

Vex: Oh whatever. At least I tried. So hush my child.

Ella: I hope you do still remember that we technically are the same person. And that this means that we are the same exact age...

Vex:  Yea, yea, details, details, no one cares...

Ella: No, Im pretty sure that wh-

Vex: ANYWHO, MOVING ON! Ella, did you see that 13 people have read this?

Ella: yea I saw... But I have told you this before, it's most likely just people that pressed read on accident. But really though, no one reads these kinds of things. They have better books to waste their time on.

Vex: Aww, party pooper.... You didn't have to be so brutal with that answer ya know?

Ella: Tch.... whatever.

Vex:..........

Ella:..........

Vex: This is really awkward.....

Ella: Yea, no sh*t.

Vex: Yea.... uhmm letttsss uuuhhmmmm.... e.. end it here??? I guess?

Ella: Yea. Okay. That probably a good idea.

Vex: C'mon, let's go and play some video games or something.

Ella: Oh yea, sure!

Vex: *gone already*

Ella: Oi, wait for me!