rAnDoM sToRy #1

"Could you help me with this?" said the magician as he climbed the creaky staircase.

"Help with what exactly? I don't see anything..." I questioned, slowly but surely following the old man upwards.

"Well of course ya' don't. We're still on the stairs. An' don't get too aheqd of yourself now, okay kid?" He muttered with a little too much malice then felt comfortable.

Deciding that I really shouldn't make him any more upset than he already is, I flashed a brief look back to the walls of the Golden cottage that made up the old magicians ground floor.

At first glance, it looked normal. Maybe a little too clean for it to have the usual stereotypical homey-cottage feel, but normal looking nonetheless. Well, from my perspective at least.

Though the more you look at it, the less 'normal' it gets. For instance, when you actually pay attention, there's this kind of sixth sense feeling that something- or someone, is always watching you. Probably is though. And my bet's on that old man being paranoid.

And even then? The house barely looks any different than it did when it was bought. Probably. I mean, I didn't see what
it ACTUALLY looked like but still. There is practically no furniture and no food what-so-ever in the fridge, nor the pantry. Just further proving that point.

"Ahem" croaked the magician.

Oh, we're in the attic already... Huh, I must have zoned out somewhere between climbing up those decaying stairs and-

"AHEM, June! Please, do pay attention!" the Old Fart barked. This zoning out habit of mine is really going to be a problem. I can feel it.

"JUNE!" He repeated. This time, louder than the last.

"O-okay, okay, I-I geeeet ittttt!" IgG, this annoying old man. Not like I even wanted to be here in the first place.

As if he sensed my aggression, the old man's eyes softened. Not by much, mind you. But enough for a person to notice. I think anyways.

"Hey, kid, calm down. I don't need ya to be freaking out here m'kay? I mean-"

" I ain't freaking out!" I retorted, cutting him off.

"Well then, if you ain't freaking out, you would be having one of those teenager tantrums, no?" he said calmly. Although I swear he's using that candid sweet voice just to upset me even more.

But if I continued this argument, we would get nowhere. So I opted to just silently glare at him instead.

"Come on now bay, about that thing I wanted to show you..."

---------------------------------•

Yeah... Now would you look at that! I actually wrote something! But no, I did this in class a few days ago when I got bored.... So yea. Then I decided that the world should see it and this happened.

Ok Imma just leave this here and go now, so...... If anyone actually reads this, plz leave a comment with your opinions on my writing! Till next time!