Mobius Under Attack: Part 1

Back at Cream's house, each of the girls were laying in bed still unconscious. But then Bubbles begins to squirm around, having the nightmare of her mother getting kidnapped.
After her nightmare she soon shoot her eyes open.

???: "Look! One of them is waking up."
Bubbles: "H-Huh?"
She looks around to see 4 strange creatures watching her with worry. She tries to get up.
???: " Careful, dear, don't try to get up."
???: "You and your friends were in a big crash, you guys are really lucky that you didn't have any serious injuries."

Bubbles: "M-My friends... huh?!?" She looks over next to her to see her friends, but in different forms, she looks down at herself to see that she was in a different form too.

???: "Maybe you could tell us yours and your friend's names, and where you guys came here from."
Bubbles: "Umm.... well if you really want to know... we came here from a different world."
???: "A different world?"
Just then they heard more groans coming next to them. They all saw the other two mobians waking up.

Alexis: "Ugh... what happened?"
Blossom: "Huh..." Blossom looks up to see creatures that she never seen before. "EEEPPP!!"
She falls off the bed, but lucky the strange fox creature caught her before she could've hit the floor.

???: "Woah.. are you ok?"
Blossom: "Y-Yea I t-think so..."
She looks over to the two creatures and she recognizes them as her two friends. She tries to stand up, but fails because she never walked on two legs before.
???: "Careful dear, you might hurt yourself."
Blossom: "We must hurry, we're looking for someone that might help us."
???: "Who?"

Bubbles: "We came here looking for someone named Sonic the Hedgehog."
???: "OH YEAH AND WHY DO YOU NEED HIM!!!"
Bubbles: "Huh?"
???: "I HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW, SONIC'S MY BOYFRIEND, AND YOU'D BETTER NOT BE TRYING TO MOVE IN ON HIM!!!"
???: "Amy, she didn't come here to date him!"
(Well kinda from me.. 😋)

???: "Well.. we're friends with Sonic so maybe we can help."
Blossom: "Really you could?!?"
???: "Yep!! My name's Miles Prower, but everybody calls me by my nickname Tails."
???: "And I'm Cream. We're very happy to meet you all!"

The pink hedgehog then begins to glare more daggers at Bubbles as she said.
???: "And my name's Amy Rose, you guys aren't gonna be here long, are you?"
Blossom: "Ummm.... ok well my name's Blossom Bloomer, but you can just call me Blossom."

Alexis: "My name's Alexis, nice to meet you y'all!"
Bubbles: "And my name's Bubbles, and I love meeting new people!!"
Tails: "So... you said you guys are from another world?"
Blossom: "Ummm... well.."

Before she could answer they all heard a rumble outside and they all began to gasp. They ran to the window while the 3 girls were trying to get there too. There was soon a dark figure coming through the fog.

Cream: "What's that?"
Tails: "It's something big."
Vanilla: "You should stay in bed."
They each saw Bubbles slowly going over to the window along with Blossom and Alexis. They each looked out the window to see another metarex.

Blossom: "It's another metarex.."
Bubbles: "Oh no...."

*On Angel Island*

Knuckles was sleeping and watching over the Master Emerald when he suddenly heard a big explosion and saw the Metarex.

Knuckles: "This looks like... trouble.."
Metarex: "Preparing area for Planet Egg removal."

The metarex then begins to zap the planet searching for the Egg, destroying everything in his way.
Knuckles: "Woah! If that thing isn't stopped, it's gonna burn up every tree in the forest!"