Mobius Under Attack: Part 2

The Metarex soon stands up and comes face to face with Sonic the Hedgehog.
Sonic: "You're the one who's going down in flames now!"
He begins to smirk.
Tails: "Heads up, Sonic."

He looks up to Tail's plane and sees a ring heading towards him, he jumps up and grabs it.
Sonic: "Thanks Tails!"
He absorbs the power and begins to crush the metarex. The metarex then begins to attack Sonic with blades of claws, lucky Sonic dodges them all.

Then Knuckles comes in to try to help, but then the metarex uses its claw and knocks him out, he crashes next to Sonic.
Knuckles: "Oof! It's pretty tough."
Sonic: "Yeah, but we can beat him, buddy."
Knuckles: "Got a plan?"
Sonic: "Double team. Let's go!"

Sonic and Knuckles begin to run to the metarex. Back on the ship Blossom saw something strange about Sonic.
Blossom: "That's strange, I thought Sonic would move much  more quickly than he does."
Tails looks down to see that Sonic was moving much slowly than what he usually runs.

Tails: "Something's not right. Sonic's not moving as fast as he usually does."
Back with Bubbles, she begins to run to the scene and begins to hide where the metarex can't see her.
Bubbles: *whispers* "If they get into trouble, I'll be there to help them."

The metarex begins to start digging again. Knuckles, Sonic, and Bubbles hold down to try not to fall down. Tails then begins to shoot the metarex again, but again with no damage done.

Tails: "This is impossible. No matter how hard we hit that thing it keeps going."
Down by Sonic and Knuckles
Knuckles: "You'll have to use the Chaos Emeralds to stop this thing. I'll distract it with a frontal attack so you can move in and finish it off."

Sonic: "I'd like to, but I don't happen to have the Chaos Emeralds with me right now."
Knuckles then turns to Sonic in shock.
Knuckles: "Wh-Where are they?"
Sonic: *begins to scratch his head* "Well, I kind of got into this fight out in space, and the bad guy was gonna take em from me. So I sent them away."

Bubbles: *overhears them* "Oh boy."
Knuckles: "You finally had all 7 Chaos Emeralds together, and you threw them away?!?"
Sonic: "Exactly!"
Knuckles: *Angry* "Are you crazy?! What are we gonna do?!"
Bubbles: "Eep" She then starts to cover her ears.

Sonic: "I guess we're gonna have to find em again."
Just then a claw suddenly comes out about to hit Knuckles and Sonic. But then Bubbles comes out just in time.
Bubbles: "Get away from them!"
She suddenly spawns a hammer (kinda like Amy's, but with ice powers and blue) and hits the claw away from them.

Sonic: "Woah, thanks that was a close one."
Bubbles: "Hehe.. n-no problem!" 'How did I do that? And where did this hammer come from?'
Back on the hill with Amy, Alexis and Cream.
Amy: "W-What?! She can spawn hammers too?!" She looks at Bubbles frustrated, but then she saw the claw come towards her, Alexis and Cream.
"Look out!"

She grabbed Cream and Alexis and they both then ducked, out of the way of the claw.
They soon looked up to see a bright light begin to flash across the field.
Metarex: "Proceeding with Planet Egg removal."
Bubbles looks up and gets upset.
Bubbles: "Oh..no"

The ground then begins to crumble under neath them.
Blossom: "Oh no!"
An explosion then begins to happen, and everyone covered their eyes from it. A ditch then begins to form. After a while a bright sphere then begins to float up towards the metarex.

Knuckles: "What in the world is that?"
Bubbles: "A Planet Egg.."
Knuckles: "A What?!"
The plane then begins to fly over it.
Blossom: "He's found the Planet Egg."
Tails: "What's the Planet Egg?"
Blossom: "It's the life source that sustains your world."

When the Egg was then removed, Mobius then begins to smolder away and dies out.
Blossom: "The Planet Egg is what gives your world the power to support life. Without it, every living thing here will soon perish."