-64-

The nine guys went to Taeyong's beach house the next day. "The weather's great. We should go for a swim" Winwin said causing everyone to agree with him. Everyone got settled down in their rooms and they all shared a room with their buddies.

Mark and Donghyuck were in their room unpacking until Mark threw the young male on the bed softly. He was about to get up but Mark hovered on top of him. "Dude don't do this here. The guys can practically hear us" "It's true and you're minors so stop" Taeyong yelled from the room next to them.

The older male smirked and got closer to his ear and whispered seductively, "Then you're just going to have to keep those moans to a minimum". Then he started placing small kisses on Donghyuck's neck. The said male placed his hand on top of his mouth from being loud.
*****

"You guys are gross" Taeil told the couple as they came down from the stairs. The two blushed a crimson red and made their way to the beach. "It was worth it" Mark said as he pecked Donghyuck's lips.

The rest of the guys came outside and played in the sand. Haechan was building a sand castle until Yuta walked over it with Winwin chasing behind him. "I'm not even mad" Haechan said and got up, dusting his shorts in the process. Mark sneaked up behind him and threw water on him. Haechan turned around and saw Mark stifling a laugh while holding a small bucket.

"I'm not sorry" Mark said while laughing. "Fuck you Mark Lee" the younger male growled. "Actually I fucked you but whatever floats your boat Hyuck" "Stop it you two" Johnny said. "Yeah. That's gross" Jaehyun rolled his eyes.

After that, they all went inside the water and started splashing each other. Everyone laughed and made jokes until they heard two gunshots near by. They stopped playing and got out of the water. "You guys heard that too right?" Doyoung asked. The eight guys all nodded. They went inside the house and locked all the doors and windows and closed the shades and curtains.

Everyone grabbed their buddy and went to the basement. Taeyong told everyone to be quiet and a few minutes later there was a loud banging on the door. Haechan whimpered and Mark snuggled closer to him. Taeyong on the other hand wasn't taking any bullshit. He stood up and walked to a cabinet and pulled out a gun.

"Woah woah woah. What do you think you're doing?" Johnny whispered yelled. "Protecting you guys" he whispered back. A gunshot was heard from upstairs which meant the people had broken in. "Lee Taeyong! We know you're in here!" one of them yelled. The eight males stared at the red haired male with their eyes wide open.

Everyone stayed quiet and huddled closer together in the tight space near the dark corner. "Come out Taeyong. Make this quicker for us and show yourself. You were never good at hide and seek so end this game of yours" the man said.

Taeyong carefully walked up the stairs carefully to not make a noise and peeked out. He spotted two men near the kitchen and he recognized one of them. The guy was in a mafia but Taeyong knew him as Kim Hongjoong. Taeyong came out from the basement and hid behind the wall. He made sure none of them were looking and shot one of them in the back and the guy fell to the floor lifeless.

Hongjoong spotted Taeyong but the older male hid and walked to the other side of the wall which lead to the kitchen, where Hongjoong no longer was. Taeyong sneaked up from behind and shot the other male three times and he fell with a pool of blood surrounding him. Taeyong put the gun away and told the guys to come out.

*****

After they had disposed of the bodies from the house, they all went with their day pretending that didn't happen. "I made food" Johnny said. Everyone went to the dinner table and began eating. Haechan was sipping his juice when Mark placed his hand on his thigh and moved closer to Haechan's area causing him to choke on his juice.

Winwin slapped his back gently as Haechan was in a coughing fit. After what seemed like ten minutes, he had stopped. "Dude you alright?" Yuta asked. "I am now" he said as he glared at Mark. The said boy rubbed his nape and chuckled nervously. "Sorry" he whispered. "You're annoying" Haechan growled.