Truth Or Dare

Warning: This chapter contains highly explicit language and sexual activity. If you're sensitive to this, I suggest you refrain from reading this. You have been warned! If not, do enjoy!!

Randy's Pov

" This party is more crowded than the previous one. Hope will get more girls to pounce in before I retire to bed" I said to myself still fighting hard to have my way through.

Nodding my head in sync to the beat, I was halted by a certain girl with this flawless ass.

I made a mental note to dance with her since she's alone dancing and swaying that marvelous ass as she dances to the beat.

Without making myself known I went and stood behind her grinding her like the fuck boy I am.

" The fuck! You're so good" I murmured into her right ear lobe deliberately sucking it in the process. My action paid good cos I was rewarded by a moan.

" I dare you to do that again and I promise will take you in right now"

" Can't wait handsome"

This girl will be the death of me. Why? She didn't just dare me, she increased the pace at which she was twerking arousing the devil between my legs.

" Don't worry I'll make sure you don't get blue balls" She promised as she envelope her arms around my neck.

" How good are ...."  Was rudely interrupted by the DJ.

" Let's go have some fun m'lady?"

" Sure handsome"

" Alright. By the way what's the name of my Princess?"

" Don't worry handsome you'll find out soon"

" I like that"

I spotted my bro's with some girls playing truth or dare at the far corner.

" Shall we join my friends?"

" Why not" she shrugged.

" Hey bro's", " hey bro's", " hi Claudia"

Was greeted by my bro's and one of the girls greeted Claudia.

" Claudia? Oh so that's her name"  I mentally said.

" Your name really is the perfect one for you clawed in my heart the moment I set my eyes on you"

" Oh stop that. Thanks though" She said blushing.

" What's up dudes?"

" Nothing much. Just playing truth or dare. Wanna join?" Morriero asked staring at Claudia.

" Shall we m'lady?"

" Be nice with me"

" Will try my best" I told her staring straight in her eyes.

" Enough with the eye sex and join us" Kevin brought me out of Claudia's world of beauty.

" What's wrong with you?"

" Just sit down"

" Yeah yeah whatever"

" So you're Claudia right?" Ronard asked starting conversation with my goddess.

" So you like stating the obvious right?"

" Oh", " fuck", " I like her already", " Such a feisty little girl" Chorused by the group.

" Well enough with your bitch attitude" This time around she didn't bitch back.

" Like what we were doing, Ramzy it's your turn. Truth or dare?"