Prologue

If there's something in me that I want to change badly. That would be my stupidity. I've got the beauty and brain and all, and I've got stupidity as well.

I was stupid for falling for a guy who's stupid enough to have a one night stand to a girl just because we had a fray.

I was stupid enough not to know he was cheating on me not until he tells me that the girl he fvcked got pregnant. I was stupid for being hurt.

I was stupid to run away from him and met a hold-upper and I was stupid to lose every belonging I had to that bad guy. But for sure it was a better idea than to shout, I'd be more stupid if did.

I was stupid for walking all my life and met a stupid person who lost on a bet and says he needs to kiss me as a punishment. That was stupid of his friends because it was not even a stupid punishment, more like a winning prize.

I was stupid to let that stupid loser guy kiss me.

I was stupid because I liked it when that stupid loser is with me.
I was stupid for liking every moment he made me smile.
I was stupid because I miss him every time my precious eyes can not catch a stupid glimpse of him.
I was stupid for seeking his attention.
And I am even more stupid to fall in love with him. He is a stupid loser!

I am stupid to let him go just because I am stupid too.

Then, I just wished he is not that stupid to let me go.