Cp3

Y/n pov

As i see the edge of the cliff infront of me. I look back at the two males who were still holding the rope. Then start running to the edge and spread my wings and start to fly but then feel a pair of arms atound my body. I look up to see the blonde boy carrying me." Happy holy knight? You finally got me after all theese years but please dont take my wings..." I say feeling my warm tears going down my face. I then feel something go over my mouth and nose and i dont even try to take it off and feel the darkness start to come.

                 Timeskip~💜

     I wake up feeling dizzy and my chest being squeezed( Did i spell that right?) I blink a few time until my vision cleared. And see the blonde hair male squishing my breast." Aaaah!" I yelled. "So you wake up by the third squeeze huh?" I quickly blush and look away." So is she here captain?"" King!" I get up and give him a hug." Its been so long since i've seen you! Also king is there anyone else that lives here too?"" Actually quite a few of us live here that short blonde is Meliodas."" More like pervert." I mumble. King then leads me down stairs and i see the blie haired male and some others i don't recongnize." And the one with light blue hair is-"" Your the one who broke my wings!"" So thats what that noise was."" I can heal them for you."" Thanks harley." As me and king head back up the stairs and into what i think is his room." Let me see that broken wing of yours." He says as i stretch my wings towards him. He then grabs my wings softly and holds up his hand and green aura surrounds my wings. As i watch king focuse he then gets slightly mad." Hey Harley if you dont mind me asking but why do you look so mad?"" Do you not see what Captain and Ban did to your wing! Anyways since there's so much damage this wont take an hour or two like  usual. It's gonna take a day."" Ok thanks Harley I'm gonna go to town and see what i can buy." I leave the room and chexk my pockets to see i had plenty of money to buy some things.

     I start heading to the village everyone stared at me in disgust. I then saw a merchant selling vegtables i walked over and grabbed a bunch of them." That will be $20.53." I give him the money and then go to buy some clothes and supplies.

          Meliodas pov θΩθ

      " KING WHERE IS SHE!?"" I don't know she left an hour ago captain!" We then heard someone come in we all turn around to see Y/n." So what's all the yellling about i could hear you guys from outside."" Running around and looking for you." I reply." Oh. Well I'm gonna go."" Where exactly are you gonna go?"" My house why?"" Sorry but we can't let you do that."" Why not?"" Because we saw how much power you had and we want you to become a sin!"" Fine on one condition i don't share a room with perv."" Deal." As i grab Y/n i didn't realize how soft her hand was.

        Y/n pov

     "So who am i sharing a room with?"" Your sharing a room with king."" Ok" i say and walk upstairs to kings room and start making another bed using my magic. I get out of kings room and see no ones down stairs so i start to get my ingredients and start to make apple pie.

                 Timeskip~💜

      I had finally finished making my pie and walked upstairs into kings and my room. I knock on the door and king immediatly opens the door." Whats up n/n?"( n/n means nickname) i pull out my apple pie and hand it to king." Whats this for?"" For letting me share a room with you."" Can i ask you something?"" Sure."" Can you make me food for me everyday?"" Sure thing but why?"" Because captains food is horrible."" Well I'm gonna head to bed king goodnight."" Goodnight Y/n." I said as i slowly drifted into the darkness.

                  The next day!

     I wake up before king does i go downstairs and cook for me and king I watch as king and the others come down looking awfully tired." Morning sleepy head." I say handing the plate to king. "Thanks Y/n."" No problem." As i continue eating my breakfest i hear perv whine." Thats no fair! Why doesking get someone to cook for him!? What else did you make for him!?"" Other than this she made me an apple pie." King replies. Meliodas jaw droped and stared at me and king dumbfounded. Meliodas walks to our table and picks up a fork and takes a piece of kings waffle." Wow! This is amazing you should cook for the boar hat!"" Umm i dont know."" What why not?" I point at my slight broken wing." Hey knig how long untill its done?"" At leat 30 more minutes." I walk of knowing it will heal. Knowing that i walk upstairs and take a shower and change my clothes.

           Time skip~

      I had finally finished and was going to cgeck if i could still use my healing magic. The only sad thing is that i  can use it on others but not on myself. I then hear a soft knock on the door to see a girl with silver hair." Your not king who are you?"" Im Y/n."" Oh than where is king?"" Downstairs still eating the waffle that i made him."" Thanks." As i close the door someone had gotten in." So now that your wings are almost done healing will you cook for the boar hat?"" Im getting nothing out of this so the answer is still no."" As your captain rhats an order that you cook for the boar hat!"" Your not my captain."" Well then you cant live here."" Ok." I say and get up and pack up my things and walk out.

                  Time skip

      I had finally gotten deep enough into the woods. And started making a house to live in using my powers.

          Another timeskip😔

       Ihad finally finished unpacking my stuff abd theres a river near by and some apple trees near by. Living here alone wont be hard.

.....................................................................................................................................................
...
.................................................
...........................................

.........
...................
..........................
...............................
...........................

Right?

As always stay cute~

Wordcount:1101