Cp 7 Is this real life?

I wake up in a cold sweat and breathing heavily.  " *pants* Was that a dream? My best bet right now is to do what that creep said." 'Hey!' "hmm?" 'So remember I'm still here Y/n' "Well there goes all my privacy." I get up from my bed and head downstairs to see Meliodas and Elizabeth "Good morning El." "Good morning Y/n!" Elizabeth says smiling. "Do I not get a good morning?" Meliodas says with a slight pout on his face. "Fine I guess since you are the captain good morning Meliodas." Meliodas's faces flushes red "What is something wrong?" "No it's nothing it's just that usually you call me captain instead of my real name.." " Well then would you like me to call you captain instead of Meliodas?" "Nah which ever is fine!" Meliodas says a smile covering his face. I smile at this and go back upstairs to go wake up king knowing he wont wake up until 12 pm. "King! King!" I yell tugging at his blanket for a shorty strong grip when it comes to sleeping.

      I tug once again and king still wont let go of the blanket. I finally get tired of waiting so I go and call for Meliodas. He comes  up the stairs and looks at king with an annoyed expression. "He's not waking up is he?" "Yeah he wont budge he sure is a heavy sleeper." Meliodas glares at king then gets closer to his bed and kicks king off his bed. "ACK!" King yells. I walk over to him and slap his head lightly "What did I do wrong!?" "You didn't wake up after 30 minutes!" "oh..." I walk away and go back downstairs to cook for myself I start eating breakfast until I hear a certain high pitched scream.

       I go back upstairs seeing a chair getting thrown and coming towards me. A green pillow blocks me from the chair. I look over to see king panting and Meliodas sweating. " If you guys are gonna fight please fight outside because now i have a mess to clean up." "ok.." They both say in unison.  They both walk out and I hear the door close then bangs I sigh they both act so much like kids. 

      I look at the mess and see broken chairs and a broken window too. I go and levitate the broken pieces of wood and glass and grab a bag and put the wood and glass in it. I go outside and throw the bag at the idiots fighting in front of me. "Hey idiots got a favor to ask you can you go throw that?" Meliodas and king look at the bag and start fighting over it. "ok.." I walk away and go fix the window. 

                                                                            ~ Time skip~

      As I sit bored on the table waiting for something exciting to happen I realize where are we going and where is Meliodas and King? I walk out of the boar hat and see that the bag is in the middle of very beaten up Meliodas and King. I go pick it up and walk away looking for somewhere to dump the trash. I finally spot a dumpster but its surrounded by 3 guys that are wearing eyepatches.(No offense Ciel) I walk past them and dump the bag into the dumpster one of the men grabs my hand and pulls me back. I look at him clearly angry. "What are you doing all alone child?" "CHILD!?" My eyes flash red and I punch the guy and start chasing after the other ones.

 "What are you doing all alone child?" "CHILD!?" My eyes flash red and I punch the guy and start chasing after the other ones

 And that's the end! Not the end of the book anyways thank you for support if you have any ideas for the book message me! Also special shout out! Thank you Animelover4590 . For voting on the past chapters!