Daddy UwU

Daddy uwu

I was only a freshman in highschool when I fell deeply in love with a senior,

He was hot, gentle, mature, friendly, and most of all.. He had the sexiest "choke me daddy" hands.

We passed each other in the hallway every day while I was going to my biology class, he was very popular. His name was Austin, the first time we actually spoke was on my first day of highschool, you could tell from his aura that he was popular, and all the girls wanted him. While passing him in the hallway for that first time I was so distracted by him that I slipped and fell. Because this was the first day of highschool I wore something cute... A short pink dress with black thigh highs, finished with cute panties.. Just in case. When I tripped I was right in front of him, when I looked up at him with his deep, sexy eyes, I could just feel the embarrassment running through my head. To my surprise, he asked me "Are you okay, do you need some help getting up?" He didn't even laugh, and that is when I fell for him.

We spoke sometimes when we passed each other in the hallway, every day I could feel the tension growing stronger and stronger, I wanted him. On Friday I gathered up the courage to try and talk to him longer at lunch. He was popular, but usually sat alone at lunch, he preferred being in a calm state of mind... Is what I thought. When lunch came I was prepared, I would get my food to kill some time so I don't seem too eager, and after about six minutes I made my way to him. "Hey!" I said with a cheerful look in my eyes, "Is this seat taken?" "No, why?" He replied. "Oh, no reason, I just wanted someone to sit with. Guess I'll go find another table" I said with an upset look. "No!" He replied. "I was just surprised that a pretty girl like you would want to sit with a loner like me." "O-oh.." I blushed as I sat next to him. It was silent for a while when I got panicked and looked for my phone, we were sitting very close, so when I reached down next to me to feel for my phone I accidentally grabbed his giant bulge. We both turned away from each other blushing, when he said "H-hey, we've made small talk for a while and I still don't really know you. Would you like to come over Sunday?" I looked back at him with a smile and replied. "Yes!" We arranged times and exchanged phone numbers. "See you this weekend" He said smiling.

As Saturday passed I couldn't help but fantasize myself to sleep. We had spent all day texting and all I could think of was his full lips pressed against mine, as he grinds on top of me. Sunday morning I woke up so excited, Austin and I were going to hang out, at his house! I wanted to look super cutesy so I got up early to pick out a nice outfit, with cute underwear underneath, of course. Some time passed before he picked me up at my house, the sunlight shining through his car window made his eyes look like emeralds, and his hair blowing with the breeze made him look sexier than ever... I couldn't resist. I caught myself staring and quickly blushed as he started giggling, "Come on, get in already beautiful." My face grew redder as I heard those words escape his mouth. I was in love.

The drive to his house was awkward, I was still in shock from this overwhelming feeling I felt in my chest, I could just feel my face burning from how excited I was. "We're here!" He said with his deep, sexy voice. I turned my head surprised and gave him a wholesome smile, as he smiled back, leading me to his house, "Wow" I said surprised of how nice his house was, when I was interrupted by his hand grabbing mine leading me to his room, my brain couldn't comprehend what was happening at this moment. "So... Have you ever done this before?" He said. "Done what?" I said with an anxious voice, he then pulled out two Xbox controllers. "Played Fortnite of course!" He said with a sinister look. "O-oh, yeah, a couple times" I replied giggling.

After watching him play, and lose for around thirty minutes, I jokingly said "Have you ever gotten a Victory Royale? Hehe xD" He smirked at me.. "Fine.. If I win THIS round, you do anything I ask, and IF I lose, we do what you want. Deal?" He said. "Deal!" I replied. The game got intense as he went into full focus, I began to feel odd as I got progressively anxious.

It was down to the last two people in the game... Him and Ninja. He shot a rocket launcher at Ninja... Victory royale... Omg I thought, what does he want me to do...? Looking at me with a demanding look "Kiss me" He said. "W-what?!" I said with a blazing hot face. "Kiss. Me." He replied flipping me over and getting on top of me. "A-are you serious..?" I said quietly. "Did I stutter? I've had a burning desire for you to be mine ever since that first day we crossed paths." I decided to stop stalling and just do it, as I too, have wanted this. That is when a not so innocent kiss turned into much more as I felt his hand move down my sensitive, virgin body. "W-Wait!" I said before he slipped his hand down my panties. "I've never done anything like this before" I shyly whispered hiding my face. He uncovered my face "Just follow my lead" He said. "Okay..." I replied.

As our breathing grew heavier and our bodies merged together, I felt a sensation like no other. "Are you okay" He groaned. "Hh.. ye.. Yes" I moaned, struggling to get out my words. He continued pounding my wet pussy with his big, hard dick. Nn- Hhh-ughh-.. Mnnm, I couldn't contain my moans at this point. He quickly pulled his cock out of me, shoving it into my drooling mouth as I took in all of his sweet juices. We repeated this again and again for 12 hours, when eventually, we started fucking and playing Roblox at the same time.

I spent the night at his house, when we woke up he brushed my hair behind my ear. "Will you be my girlfriend..?"

"Yes, Daddy UwU"