Chapter 25

"What are we so post to do?" I ask.

Chuck and I sit on the couch thinking about what we have to do. Jack is here thinking with us.

"There is only one thing I can think of so they cant question Laura" Jack says.

"What? I'll do it." Chuck says.

"You guys need to get married." Jack says.

"No. She deserves a proper wedding with the guy she loves" He sighs.

"You idiot" Jack laughs.

"What?" Chuck says looking at me.

"Chuck you are the one I love. I love you" I smile.

"I- I love you too" Chuck stutters.

I kiss him gently before looking at Jack. I nod my head.

"I'm down for it" I say.

Thats were the rush starts. My mom is told and she was shocked. Dan gets a small thing or roses. Serena and Balir are helping me pick out a small dress and they plan on doing my makeup and hair. We decide on doing it by the park.

"It's perfect" I smile at the dress in front of me.

It's has a design on the top and It is perfect for me. it was the kind of dress I dreamed for. I change into it and we head to the park. I start breathing heavy. I see Chuck standing there in a suit. The door opens and i walk over. Cyrus is there to actually get us married.

The police start coming down the stairs and Cyrus speeds it up.

"Laura do you Chuck as your husband?"

"I do"

"Chuck do you take Laura as your wife?"

"Two words, Three letters." He smiles at me.

"You may kiss the bride" Cyrus say quickly.

I kiss Chuck as the police pull him away for questioning. I stand there watching him get into the police car. He mouths I love you and Jack starts pulling at my arm.

-----------------

"Chucks coming back" Jack smiles.

"Good" I smile.

I sit on the couch with everyone else waiting. Chuck was taking in about three hours ago for questioning. Chuck wasn't being charged for anything and they don't know. They are saying Bart went up there and was drunk. He leaned over the edge and fell.

'He is safe" I smile.

Serena squeezes my hand and smiles at me. A few minutes felt like hours waiting for Chuck. Once the elevator opens I run to him. i hug him so tight. He holds he tight to him and doesn't let me go.

"Hello Mrs.Laura Bass" He smiles.

"Hello" I blush.

He kisses me gently and everyone is behind me smiling. I turn around to see Dan and Serena standing next to each other, holding hands. Blair and Nate stand close but nothing much. Jack just stands there smiling at me and Chuck.

"Guys is it ok if I have some alone time with my wife" He smiles.

"Sure" Serena says.

"Don't forget protection" Jack winks.

They all leave and one the elevator shuts Chuck doesn't waist time. I feel him swoop me up bridal style and kick open the bedroom door. He throws me onto the bed and I laugh.

"I like my shirt on you" He smiles a top of me.

I look down at one of Chuck's button up shirts and a pair of sweats pants. I look back up and kiss him. He kisses me hard and his hands move down my body. His fingers play with the buttons on the shirt. He slowly un hooks each button before sliding off the shirt. I roll over so I am ontop of him.

"I love you" He whispers.

"I love you too" I smile.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier" He frowns.

I kiss him again before he finger travel to the hook of my bra. He removes it before giving me small kisses across my collar bones. With each kiss shivers went down my back. He lays back and reaches over to the night stand to get a condom.

"ready?" he smiles.

"ready" I smirk.

-------------------

How many chapter do you guys want?