Chapter 3

One night weizhou returned to his dorm to find SuJoon pacing back and forth.

"Hey you ok there?" Weizhou questioned.

"Oh there you are! Been waiting for you." SuJoon took a deep breath.

"What's going on?" Weizhou narrowed his eyes.

"I kissed him. I kissed Lee. I just couldn't hold back this time."

"Wow umm...and.."

"He reciprocated! Can you believe that shit? He feels the same way about me!" SuJoon said ecstatically.

Weizhou folded his arms. "So what happened to our pact ha?"

"Pact? W-what pact?"

"...ermm the one where you continue to be friends with Lee while I ....um..." Weizhou scratched his neck searching for an answer. "Anyways, it's great! I'm so happy for you. When are you gonna introduce us ha?"

"Um....soon hopefully. If he's ok with me telling people. Oh yes speaking of which, I haven't told anyone else so-"

"My lips are sealed." Weizhou ensured.

"Thanks man." SuJoon responded with his dimpled smile.

------ ------- ------ ------ ------ ------

JingYu was preparing dinner for himself that night when his phone started ringing.

"Hey" He answered.

"Busy?" Weizhou asked.

"Not for you."

".........."

JingYu giggled. "Just kidding. Not that busy actually. Is everything okay?"

"I guess.."

"Ok. Spill." JingYu put aside the task at hand and sat down.

"Wanna go out for a drink?"

"mmm..Zhou you know I don't live nearby. I wish I could."

"Ugh..I'm sorry. That totally escaped my mind."

"Hey you never have to say sorry to me. Come on."

"um...I know."

"Hey what about your roommate? Can't he tag along?"

"Well he's kinda busy on the phone with his...boyfriend."

"Oh....I see."

"JingYu.."

"Yeah?"

"Thanks again for the other night. You really helped put things into perspective."

"I'm really happy to hear that ZhouZhou."

Weizhou smiled fondly. "So did Mr.Sun ever return after that?" Weizhou questioned referring to one of the terrible customers JingYu had been dealing with.

Their conversation went on for almost an hour and by the time they hung up, weizhou's mind was no longer feeling burdened by whatever it was that he could not fathom. His mind was at peace enough for him to fall asleep.

------ ------ ------ ------ ----- ------ ------

JingYu's brother Chen visited him during the weekend.  He spent the first few hours of the day simply helping out JingYu. However JingYu couldn't help noticing that his brother was contemplating something.

"Ok spill." JingYu finally broke the silence.

"What?" Chen was caught off guard

"I know you've got something to say or ask me."