Chapter I~Bridge to New Beginnings

If y'all ever forget (which would surprise me cause everyone who reads x readers should absolutely know this), here are the options used in this book. If I ever add more I will announce it in the beginning of the chapter!:

(Y/N) Your Name

(L/N) Last Name

(F/O) Favorite Outfit

(H/C) Hair Color

(E/C) Eye Color

(S/C) Skin Color

Alrighty, now with that out of the way, sit back and relax you Karamatsu Girl☆!

*********************

3rd Pers. POV:

It was a sunny day. The soft blue fills the sky endlessly, the gentle wind blowing against the greens and small flowers as little birds chirped a cute happy tune. It was yet another perfect spring day in Japan, which meant it was yet another jolly walk in the park for (Y/N). She loved taking walks outside on days like these, when the weather was perfect and peaceful. The sun was also shining, yet it wasn't too hot due to the wind. This weather always made her happy, especially when she listened to music that fits the scene perfectly, it always made her want to sing along with the music.

She was sitting on a bench near a park that had a few trees and bushes surrounding it and a playground in the middle of it. There were a couple of kids playing there and parents sitting on the benches not so far. The view made her smile. She was listening to music, but it was set on low, she wanted to hear the environmental sounds that came with the world in the background of her music. The sound of kids laughing in the distance, the birds songs and soft wind against her skin puts her mind at peace. She loves it when it's quiet like this. She hummed the song that was playing with a smile on her features as she explored the scene with her eyes. She perked up when she saw something she hadn't noticed before. A bridge. She got up from her spot and soon left it, walking towards the bridge that peaked her interest.

Once she got on she saw some other people on it, talking and taking in the light breeze. She walked on it a little more before settling for a spot, she looked off to the side and put her hands on the railing. Her eyes lit up and she smiled, taking a deep breath. She listened to the soft water flowing peacefully beneath her, she could stay here for hours if she wanted. She was so absorbed in the scenery she didn't notice the man that was next to her, she snapped out of her daze when he spoke.

"Truly beautiful, is it not?" He said. The man's deep voice made her jump a bit as her head shot to where the sound came from. She layed her eyes on a man a few inches taller than her, he had sunglasses on and wore a leather jacket with a white tank top underneath. He also wore blue jeans and heeled shoes. "O-oh... yea, it is!" She said and slowly looked back infront of her.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I looked back infront of me, I find it weird that this random guy just started talking to me. I was surprised that he came up to me and talked, I'm still a bit shocked.

It got quiet. Shit. 'Why are things always so awkward when people come up to talk to me, I wasn't prepared for conversation!' I said in my head. Luckily after a while he said something again.

"But do you know what truly is the most beautiful and dazzling thing in the world?" He asked me with that low voice, it made my heart pound for some reason, I don't even know if it was out of nervousness or... I looked back up at him. He took off his sunglasses with a grin and turned his body to look at me. His leg was crossed over the other and he leaned his side on the railing. He snapped his fingers and pointed at me.