Chapter 4

When Jughead got upstairs he found Betty sat on her bed in a pink fluffy robe and Veroncia laying pyjamas out in front of her. "Hey Juggie" Betty said with a small smile. "Hey you. Are you feeling better?" He asked and she nodded. "Okay B. I'll leave you and lover boy alone, here are your pyjamas" she smiled, handing her some pink pyjamas with bunnies on and then she left the room. "Jug?" Betty said. "Yeah?" He said. "Please will you brush my hair? I don't have the energy" she whispered. He moved to stand in front of her and cupped her face to pull her into a soft kiss. "Of course I will baby" he smiled and Took her brush and sat behind her, gently brushing the wet blonde locks until it was dry and soft. "All done baby" he said and kissed her shoulder. "Thank you" she said. "Do you want to go downstairs now?" He asked. "Yes please" she said and he held a hand out for her to take and when she did they lead her downstairs.

After watching a movie and eating the pops that Kevin had gone out to get, they started the next movie. Betty and Jughead were cuddled up on the couch with Kevin on the other-side of Betty and Archie and Veronica on the other couch. Half way through the next movie Betty broke the silence. "Why did you say I couldn't stay here?" She asked and everyone turned to look at her. "We don't know when your moms going to be Back and I don't want you anywhere near her" Jughead said. "Where will I go?" And her voice sounded so broken Jughead wanted to hold her for the rest of his life and never let anything happen to her. "You can stay with me and my dad" Archie said. "I can?" She asked. "Of course... you're family" Archie grinned. "Why can't I stay with you?" She turned and looked at Jughead. "Because if you stayed with me at the trailer I'd be putting you in danger with the ghoulies" jug said and betty nodded. "Okay..." Betty said, a bit apprehensive about not being with jug. "My dad said you can sleep in the spare room and Jug can stay too" Archie smiled, sensing his best friends worry. "Okay... thank you" Betty said. "How about we all get into these sleeping bags and go to sleep and we can sort everything out tomorrow?" Veroncia suggested and everyone agreed. Jughead through a blanket over him and Betty and she settled into his chest and closed her eyes... falling asleep within seconds.

The next day Fred came round to help everyone with moving Betty into the Andrews house. Betty had packed her clothes and a box of books and toiletries which Fred had put them in her new room. "What else do you want to take B?" Veroncia asked as she placed Betty's school stuff into another box. "Erm.. I'm not sure" Betty said. "Why don't you get your personal items?" Veroncia said with a smile and Betty took another box and placed pictures and little ornaments she had as well as her stuffed cat caramel. "Okay I'm done" Betty said and walked out with the box in her hand. She walked past her house and straight into the Andrews house. She walked upstairs into her new room and found the boys already in there. "I'll take that Betts" Archie said taking the box from her hand. "Thank you so much for letting me stay Mr Andrews" Betty said. "Oh honey... you're like my daughter you're always welcome" Fred hugged her "and call me Fred" he laughed. "Okay B this is the last box" Veroncia interrupted. "Thank you" Betty said. She looked around at the new room, it was small but she loved it. She had a double bed in the corner, a bedside table, a desk with a mirror and a chest of drawers and some shelves. "We brought your bedding so you'd feel at home and I strung some fairy lights" Kevin smiled. "Thanks guys I love it" she smiled. "We'll leave you to settle in" Archie said and everyone left but Betty asked Jughead to stay. "You Okay?" He asked and she shrugged. "I don't know...I don't know how to feel" Betty said sitting on the bed. "That's okay. It's a lot but we'll get through it Okay... together" jug said, wrapping her up in a hug.