23

CHAPTER 23 — "Stop being cute, will you?"

No One POV

After that day, Jeongyeon went back to Nayeon's cell for the last time. It's being cleaned for some reasons. The guard, Momo were destined to guard other's cell by now. Jeongyeon still can't believe it. She went back to the office.

"Where did you go?" Chaeyoung asked then handed out Jeongyeon a cup of coffee.

"Asylum." Jeongyeon replied then took the coffee, she just smiled and murmured "thank you."

"You still can't believe it, don't you?" Chaeyoung asked.

"HELLO WE'RE BACK!" Dahyun suddenly barged in, holding four boxes of pizza, fried chicken, and some colas.

"Our treat, Merry Christmas again." Tzuyu added.

"Wahh that's why I love you guys." Chaeyoung rushed and hugged the two.

They proceeded to eat the foods, Chaeyoung went inside Detective's Office aka Mina, to share her some. Dahyun barged inside Jihyo's office and gave her some pizzas and chickens.

***

Jeongyeon's still sad about Nayeon. Despite of knowing her for only a month, they've shared a lot of things and memories together. Now they're dismissed, everyone's getting ready to leave.

"Officer Son?" Mina called the attention of the younger.

'Wh— Oh yeah, we're inside the headquarters.' Chaeyoung thought.

"Yes, detective?" Chaeyoung replied as she entered the room.

"Did you liked it?" Mina asked, making the younger smile.

"The gift? of course." Chaeyoung replied.

"But you don't have to buy me those such expensive things." Chaeyoung added.

"Nah, those aren't that expensive for me." Mina said.

"Because the person that will be receiving it is the real expensive." Mina added then proceeded to pack her things. (a/n: f#ck, so smooth.)

"W-Wh—" Chaeyoung couldn't speak because she's blushing and smiling so hard.

"I know, I know. Stop being cute, will you?" Mina said as she stepped forward and cupped the younger's cheeks, now Chaeyoung's blushing harder than before.

"I'll go home now. Keep safe and warm, okay? I'm glad that you've liked my gift." Mina said then winked. She began to step forward but Chaeyoung held her wrist, making her to stop. [ spoiler: steamy scene coming up ! ]

"Hmm? what's the mat—" Mina's words were cut off by Chaeyoung as she softly pressed her plumped lips to Mina. The older was a bit surprised by the younger's action.

"Mmmph!" Chaeyoung moaned a little when the older became a little bit aggressive with the kiss and proceeded to bit the younger's lower lips.

Before Mina's tongue could enter her lover's mouth, she stopped and cut it.

"We'll continue it some other time, baby girl." Mina leaned closer to Chaeyoung's ears and whispered it.

"I bet you're enjoying it, sorry for hanging ya." Mina added then peck on the younger's forehead.

To be continued...

______________________

! double update because ily guys ♥︎ !
i'm still new with writing steamy scenes but here's one :"D
it's pretty lame for now, but yeah, i tried hehe.
mina definitely tops.