Chapter 39: Harder

Recap:

You heard a footsteps and then running away again, when you looked behind...you saw Dust chasing you and you can tell how scared you are. Especially when you saw him giving a psychotic scary face while chasing you around. You ran faster again and saw Horror's behind you too with Dust. You ran faster until the stopwatch rang and you were relieved, You collapsed with a lot of panting from your breath.

They both walked up to you with a proud smiles. Suddenly Horror Sans picked you up gently and then brought you to the couch to let you sat down meanwhile Dust Sans grabbed a can of soda and gave it to you. You chugged down the soda like there's no tomorrow and then wiped your mouth "Please...don't give me that psychotic smile again or i'll have a nightmare of you both chasing me like a killer clown," you joked. They chuckled and then write down that you passed the speed training.

_________________________________________________________________________________

In the morning, you were looking at your schedule and this time there will be more than two sanses who will be teaching you today and today three of them will taught you how to control your balance and your flexibility. You're okay with balance but flexibility? You even can't do splits or Hand Stand. You sighed as you took your sport clothes and then changing your attire. after that you wne breakfast with the other sanses. The breakfast not as peaceful as before surprisingly, Nightmare made a huge ruckuss by throwing a chicken leg at Dream Sans face. Don't ask how he got the chicken leg.

Dream got mad and throw a spoon of noodle, he missed and the noodle hit Fresh Sans. Fresh Sans thinks it's a food war so he throw a piece of cake to Fell Sans and then Dance Sans. You left the dining room with Ink and Classic with your food. You don't want to be the part of the food war with them because you don't want a food got stuck in your hair or your face got messed up. After all, you already took a bath and you don't want to smell like a food. Ink sighed when he looked at the food wars as he facepalmed at their attics. Even Classic looked at them like 'i'm tired and i'm done' face.

You saw someone teleported to the dining room and there's a booming angry voice from far. You know that's G Sans voice with Blueberry Sans too. You heard that when G Sans or Blue Sans angry are very scary, you saw both of their pissed off face and you know all of them expect ink and Classic...are fudged up. You closed your eyes when you heard loud 'SNAP!' voice repeatedly with Classic Sans and Ink Sans who are closing their pinpricks too. "Is it done??" You whispered to Classic "i-i think so....i didn't hear any snapping voice" he whispered back to you as he opened his pinpricks.

Then you heard a booming angry voice, a Booming angry voice from BLUEBERRY SANS while G Sans still glaring at them with sadistic, scary, and angry glance.

"ALL OF YOU CLEAN THIS MESS AT ONCE! OR I WILL CALL ALL OF THE PAPYRUSES ON ALL OF YOU. EVEN CHARA'S OR ALL OF THE GASTER. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?! NOW CLEAN THIS DINING ROOM NOW!" Blueberry screamed at them,boi...he's scary when he's pissed off or very furious. You made a note that you will never mess with Blue or he will be very angry. You never saw Blue very angry and this time you saw him...furious. Because of Blueberry, everyone expect you, Ink and Classic cleaned the dining room and you noticed all of them have a slap mark, 'G Sans probably slapped all of them,' you thought.

________________________

After the Incident, you waited Dance for a long time. Ink and G Sans already waiting for Dance since he got into the food war too. You Saw Dance came to the room with panting and tired face. "Since Dance already come, let's practice the balance first shall we. You saw the board on top of that two blocks right? I want to try you balance first," he said. You nodded and stepped up, you waled on top of the board carefully and slowly but since it's easy. You didn't fell off, but when G Sans ordered you to walk on top of the rope with higher place. You were shaking and scared. G saw you shook and he hugged you gently to calmed you down.

Dance and Classic got jealous when G Sans hugged you. 'I'm the one who supposed to hug her! Not G Sans!" They thought at the same time as G Sans looked at you. You went to the rope and then walked on top of the rope, since three of them more patience and less demanding. They only use their magic little bit when you almost fell off and when you fell off, they will told you to do it again but with easier way until you got it. They are very patience when you fell off for several times. They even hold your hand or picked you up when you fell off since they hate to see you got hurt.

"They are more patience then Fell, Horror, Dust and Swapfell," you muttered.

"Well, why we need to waist our voices when you cannot do it? Of course we will be patience," Ink Sans said.

After the balance training, you were training the flexibility. They saw how stiff your movement and your body, they helped you by pushing you gently so you can read farther than before. They even get more patience when they trained your flexibility. They didn't pushed you too much and that's why this training are less tiring than before. Example, when you did split, they didn't force you until your pelvis can touch the ground and when you did a handstand, they were helping you by holding your legs up.

They teach you how to do the bridge, split, handstand, Hip Flexor, Tree Pose, Back pain pose and then butterfly pose. It was hard at the first time but you got the hang of it. You felt all of your muscles got stretched. At first time , it was really painful but soon it become less painful and more relaxing because you could heard the 'pop' from your body and the stiffness was gone Ink sans helped you at the upper part, Dance and G Sans helped you at the lower part since the lower part are harder than the upper part. After the flexibility training, you could feel every inch of your body more comfortable and flexible.

After the training, you rest a bit and talked to them together as you joked together. The training went well and the Sanses write down to the paper that you passed the flexibility and balance training.