Cross!Sans X Reader

IMA TRY MY BEST, MDUDES!!

۰۪۫S۪۫۰۰۪۫t۪۫۰۰۪۫r۪۫۰۰۪۫a۪۫۰۰۪۫i۪۫۰۰۪۫g۪۫۰۰۪۫h۪۫۰۰۪۫t۪۫۰ ۰۪۫t۪۫۰۰۪۫o۪۫۰ ۰۪۫t۪۫۰۰۪۫h۪۫۰۰۪۫e۪۫۰ ۰۪۫p۪۫۰۰۪۫o۪۫۰۰۪۫i۪۫۰۰۪۫n۪۫۰۰۪۫t۪۫۰

3rdPOV:

You were barely getting back from hanging out with the star sanses. Man, they were really fun to be friends with! Blueberry even made you a taco! Well, back to reality.

You open the door of a almost-mansion house you and Cross we're living in. You look around but didn't see Cross anywhere. As you closed the door, you headed up the stairs.

The stairs creaked quietly as you took one step after the other. Once you made it to the long hall where 3 doors stood, you went straight to the middle one, which is Cross' room.  First thing you did was put your head sideways to listen for any sounds.

You heard mumbling and nothing else.

You lightly knock on it and say "Cross, are you in here?? ". The mumbling stopped and the room got quiet. You knocked again, but nobody opened. It was just quiet. You got a little worried and slowly opened the door.

It was all dark in here, you couldn't see anything. As you slowly step in, you call his name and wait for any response. But nothing.

You slowly walks deeper and the door behind you slams shut, making you yelp and jump. " Cross, this isn't funny... " You slowly walk backwards and fall on the bed.

Oh wow, what an interesting movement.

As soon as you were about to sit up, Cross pins you back down with him on top of you, you blushing at the sudden surprising movement. He was panting, sweating and blushing. You right away knew he was in heat, and you blushed even more at what you two were about to do.

At the position you two were in made Cross' heat even worse that he directly attacked your neck. You gasped and made small moaning noises while feeling Cross' warm tongue slide against your soft and warm skin. He soon bites and sucks your neck, making marks all over to you as his.

_--_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_---_--____--_

Part 2 coming soon, sorry if its short!! I got lost of stuff to do!!

Bye.