Fell!Sans X Reader

I'm back.

Enjoy.

+#+_) #) _(+##-$+#($) &(+#(#) _) $(#++

The TV's flashing screen was illuminating the room, making the colors of the room look bright along with the comfortable couch.
A small gray figure making a shadow in the middle.

(Y/n) was having a great time watching her favorite children's movie called 'Maya The Bee' which she would usually watch when the brothers left.

(Y/n) only did this because she didn't want none of the skele-brothers to know how childish she still is. Well, especially the shorter skeleton who's name was Sans but called himself Fell for some odd reason. (Y/n) had been growing lots of feeling towards him since she first fell in the underground which she will never regret jumping in and out of the hell'a outer world.

Long story before she figured out about MT. Ebot which she doesn't want to talk about. Way too sad to tell actually. Way too violent.

The taller skelly (Y/n) loves annoying is known as Red which his real name is actually Papyrus. Same as Sans, he changed his name for some reason (y/n) didn't know.

(Y/n) knew both brothers we're coming soon from where ever they go so she quickly turned the TV off after looking at the clock. Once she took the DVD disc out, put it in the box, and sat down on the couch, Sans came in, opening the door gently as he gets his lazy ass in.

His toothy grin as wide as always and the familiar ol' golden tooth that flickered whenever light hit it.

(Y/n) opened his mouth ready to say something but nothing came out. She knew Sans would always say something whenever he gets back home.

"Hey Doll, Did'ja miss me?".

San-- err, Fell winks at her while grinning widely and waits for an answer.

"H-hi, yeah!..",

(Y/n) notices that Red wasn't with him after Fell closed the door and sat on the couch by her. Before she could ask, Fell interrupts her, knowing what she was going to ask.

"Pa- Boss is staying at Alphy's house for a week, so there's finally a brake for us both, ehh?", he rests his feet on the small table on front of the couch after taking his shoes off.

Usually, Red would force Fell to call him 'boss'. (Y/n) didn't really like it but she, as well, was forced to call Red 'master'. She wasn't comfortable at calling him that but she still did it.

(Y/n) relaxed back on the couch, finally glad to have this brake for a week. She didn't have to clean the whole house, the kitchen, or Red's room anymore. Unless she wanted to.

She closed her eyes and smiled. Thinking of happy thoughts of the days her and Fell met.

Fell noticed how quiet it was and looked at her. He smirked happily.

Oh, how he loved her. Fell could never live without his precious (y/n). She was really something to him.

Although, Fell wasn't planning on showing his feelings towards her.
He was afraid to get rejected. He was afraid to be hated by er'.

(Y/n) would never reject him.

Right?...

(Y/n) leaned down on Fell's lap. She was feeling tired. Fell bolted his head up a bit but relaxed after he saw (y/n) who just wanted to get comfortable.

Totally wasn't thinking of her doing something else.

But that thought was still in his head. A red tint of blush spread across his face as (y/n) shifted right on top of Fell's crotch.

Gosh, this was awkward...

(Y/n) slowly fell asleep after getting comfortable.

"Gonna take a small nap, wake me up if you need me, ruchy".

Fell shivered a bit after (y/n) called him by his nickname she decided to start calling him. Bit of weirdness but it was worth a boner.

Yeah, he was becoming horny after that. He didn't really want to try anything with her on (666 words) her sleep, but he ran out of control.

Stupid.

Fell's right boney hand snaked to (y/n) 's ass. Through her shorts, under her panties. He slowly rubbed her clitoris in a circle motion.

She groaned and shifted left and right. Rubbed her legs together and moaned. Fell was having a great time, he slid a finger in her and pumped it in and out. Dang, she was so wet~

(Y/n) grabbed on Fell's crotch, thinking that it was something else to hold on for this. Fell groaned out and entered another finger to thrust along with the first one.

(Y/n) --

Part 2 coming soon~

Bye.