Part 3

The next morning i get a text message of paige asking if i was ok, this is strange because she never normally asks me that.. and without even saying hi.. so i reply im fine thankyou are you? i can see calum looking at my phone over my shoulder, but i dont mind cause i aint hiding anything. I lean over calum and kiss him softly on the lips and admire his beautiful face, when i sit up he opens his eyes and pulls me back down and kisses me again.. he goes down to make me some breakfast which is also strange, i love it when he walks around the house just in his underwear because he has the most amazing body and ass.. but his personality stands out for me, he is more than i could wish for. I love him so much, and i have to spend as much time with him as i can, with me being a Doctor i work alot and he is always away with the band playing gigs and concerts, but sometimes i go with him to support him. We do make up for the time though. We are going back to stay with his mum for a while next week in sydney,austrilia. Calum comes upstairs with my full english breakfast and one for him self of course, i smile at him "whats this for babe, you didnt have too?" he grins "cause i did it for someone special like you, babe i need to show you something come with me" he grabs my hand and takes me into the lounging room the floor is covered in red rose petals and faintly bruno mars is playing in the background.. he gets on one knee "Emily, i love you more than anything, i dont know what i would do without you, its the way you kiss me and love me.. so will you Marry Me?" i burst out into tears, "yes, yes i will, i love you so much calum!" he puts the ring on my finger a beautiful 24ct white gold ring with a stunning diamond in the middle! i run at him and he picks me up kissing me and spinning me around.. "how are we going to tell everyone?" i excitedly said "they already know" the whole band where hiding and paige where hiding in the kitchen the whole time, im in one of calums t-shirts and short shorts with sex hair and smuged make up i went bright red. Paige ran up to me and hugged me "im so happy for you emily!" "i know im so happy, i wasnt expecting this!" i excitedly reply. I asked the band if they wanted a cup of coffee or tea and a slice of toast?" luke replys "i will have a slice of your ass please." calum replys to that "well she unfortuanlity im the only one to have a slice of her ass!" i laugh nervously because im finding this situation awkard and i go into the kitchen to make them all a cup of tea and coffee, i smile and do a little happy dance around the kitchen. I have 4 cups of tea in my hand and i accidentaly spill a bit of it on the marble kitchen floor. "there you go guys" i say. i walk back into the kitchen to get the last cup of tea for calum and he walks into the kitchen and slips and falls onto his arse on the floor, im pissing my self laughing, i give him a hand and help him up "are you ok babe" i say laughing he had really hurt his bum.. "do you want me to rub it better for you?" i say laughing. He laughs and throwns, so i place my hand on his bum amd kiss him on the lips "are you sure your ok" i say "im fine babe thanks" and he laughs with me...