Chapter 16

I woke up the next morning and found myself in a bed. I slowly sat up and held my head immediately. My head began to hurt a lot. I heard a door open and I slowly looked up. Jimin was walking in with something in his hands. 

"Good Morning" Said Jimin.

"Good morning Jimin" I said.

"That was one hell of a nap you took Y/N. My guess is that you didn't handle the news very well. You were completely drained of energy yesterday. I tried waking you up to eat but you just fell right back to sleep." He said.

He placed a tray on my lap and sat beside me. I was very weak so Jimin began to feed me. I felt a little weird and asked where I was since this didn't look like my room. He told me that I was in his room. My eyes widened and was shocked. Jimin smiled and said, "Don't worry, I slept in the bedroom next door. I'm not that type of guy. I only came in like twice to check up on you to see if you would wake up so you can eat something, but you were knocked out cold." Jimin handed me a glass of water and told me to drink up since I cried all morning yesterday.

"You need to stay hydrated since you cried a lot. Here drink this." Said Jimin as he handed me a cup.

I grabbed it and drank it. Jimin left me to finish up as he walked into his closet. He got dressed and walked back over to me. He took the tray and he left. I walked behind him following him like a lost puppy making sure I didn't lose him in the house. I saw him place the tray down and when he turned around I bowed and thanked him.

"Your welcome Y/N..." He said as he came closer and hugged me. I had a weird feeling in my chest. Something I've never felt before. I quickly hugged Jimin and I hugged him pretty tight to make sure he knew I meant it. I heard Jimin chuckle a little as he slowly let go. He showed me to his living room and we sat down. We were talking for a while until I heard a knock at the door.

Jimin looked over at the door and back at me. He looked confused. Maybe he wasn't expecting anybody over. He excused himself and walked to the door. He opened it and he smiled. Two other guys walked in. I didn't know who they were.

"Y/N come meet my bandmates." Said Jimin. The two guys looked over and waved. Jimin closed the door and the boys came up to me. They both bowed and so did I.

"Annyeonghaseyo" I said.

The two guys smiled and said, "O, geunyeoneun hangugdo algoissda.(Oh she knows Korean too)."

They both smiled and introduced themselves.

The tallest of the two went first. He was handsome and introduced himself first. He said his name was Kim Seokjin.

He had a very sweet personality

He had a very sweet personality. He was always smiling and he was very kind too.

Now the second guy introduced himself. He said his name was Jeon Jungkook.

He seemed cheerful, He also had a sweet personality but he looked like a cute little fluffy bunny with the way he smiled

I was a little tensed before but I'm pretty relaxed right now. Though the boys talked to Jimin saying that they were in the neighborhood buying groceries and stuff they needed for the house, and that Jimin needed to go to the dorm later for a meeting. Jimin nodded his head and said that he'd be there. Jin and Jungkook both excused themselves and left. They waved at me and said, "It was nice to meet you Y/N, hope to see you again real soon."

I waved back and Jimin closed the door. He came back over and we continued our conversation. One of our conversations that we had was, why I kept going to see the counselor. I told him about my parents always being busy and how I felt. He asked questions that no one has ever asked me. Not even the counselor. He made me open up. I began to cry when I remembered about Mrs Bruce. But I continued talking. I told him how I felt. I told him that I was scared.

"Everyone around me is dying.....and I don't know how much more I can take...." I said. "I just don't want anything to happen to you Jimin."

Jimin calmed me down and reassured me that he was going to be okay. He reminded me that he was doing boxing so that did kinda help me loosen up a bit. I had completely forgot that Jimin knows how to fight and protect himself. I hugged Jimin and thanked him for the talk.

I got home and showered. I got dressed and looked at my phone. That's when I noticed that it was already 4pm. Wow the day went by really fast. Especially when I was with Jimin. To be honest, I kinda missed it. I cleaned the house and moped around the house.

When it was finally time to sleep I walked over to the bed and layed down. I looked at my phone and was tempted to text Jimin. He kept popping into my mind. I don't know why he's on my mind 24/7. But then I remembered that Jimin's friends said that he had to go to a meeting. I locked my phone and placed it on my nightstand. I turned around and I closed my eyes. That night I couldn't stop thinking about Jimin. I felt like I kept mumbling his name as I slept.

How could I have fallen for a K-pop star?

Does he even like me?