Chapter 21

~~Jimin's POV~~

Wednesday morning came and we received a call from the school telling students that school will resume on Thursday. Y/N slept over my house again. We fell asleep on the couch. She ended up crying again but I told her that I would be their to protect her. I kept reassuring her that I was gonna be okay. Somehow that calmed her mind and she knocked out in my arms. 

She looked so peaceful in my arms

She looked so peaceful in my arms. All I wanna do is protect her. I only WANT her......

I brushed her hair off of her face when she had nuzzled into my chest.

I almost didn't want her to wake up because she looked so beautiful

I almost didn't want her to wake up because she looked so beautiful. I wanted to capture her beauty forever in my arms. But this would do for now. She continued to move around. My guess is that she was having a nightmare. So I held her tight and kissed her forehead. She began to calm down and nuzzle her head in my chest once more.

Once again I was left with my thoughts as she layed in my arms so peaceful.......

Cause when your with me I can't explain it. It's just different. I know we can take it slow, Or act like your my girl, but let's skip the basics. You're worth the chase, you're pulling off. It's alright I'm not dangerous. When you're mine I'll be generous. You're irreplaceable. A collectible. Just like fine china.

Favorite, Your my favorite. It's like all the girls around me, don't have faces, And the saying goes, Life if just a game but I'm not playin'. Took me awhile to find your love. Ain't no amount of time in this world. Give me a lot of time and just love me. Daily baby, daily

Are you sure? Are you ready? I know your heart been telling you, you belong to me....Cause your irreplaceable, a collectible....just like fine china.

She began to move which meant she was going to wake up so I closed my eyes.

~~End of Jimin's POV~~

I woke up in a familiar place. I noticed that I was cuddling with someone and when I looked up I saw that Jimin was holding me. It looked like he was still asleep. I smiled just looking at him. I just couldn't help it. I slowly sat up trying not to wake him when I felt being brought back down. I ended up in Jimin's chest again as he wrapped his arms around me. I looked up and couldn't help but blush a little. Jimin was trying to protect me. I snuggled closer to him and wrapped my arms around him. I felt his heartbeat on my ear as I looked up at him. He began to wake up a little. He looked down and let go of his grip.

Jimin's cheeks had flushed when he looked at me in his arms and said, "Oh-uh.... S-sorry Y/N.....I uh.... "

I laughed a little and told him that it was fine. We both sat up and I asked him if he'd like if I would cook breakfast. He smiled and said, "Sure... Thanks."

After breakfast Jimin got a call. He excused himself as he left the kitchen and answered his phone. I began to clean up when Jimin asked if I would like to go and meet the guys again. I nodded my head and I left back home to get dressed.

Once I got ready I locked my front door and saw Jimin walking out of his house. I quickly made my way over and I stood behind him. He turned and laughed as he hugged me.

"Ready..." He said.

"Yeah... " I replied

He walked me over to his car and we made our way to his friends dorm.

We arrived and we made our way to the door as Jimin knocked. We were greeted by SeokJin.

"Hey you two how are you?" He said.

Jin opened the door more, and we made our way to the living room. We sat down and noticed the boys coming down. They saw me and waved. We all hung out and talked. Luckily I had completely forgotten about what had happened throughout the week. It was like if they made all of my troubles go away.

Somehow I ended up on the couch with Jimin's head on my lap. Jimin looked tired so I began stroking his hair as I talked with the boys. When I looked down he was fast asleep.

Wow, Jimin must have been that tired to fall asleep that quick.

The boys had left to do their own things around the house and left me alone with Jimin

The boys had left to do their own things around the house and left me alone with Jimin. I also ended up falling asleep on the couch with Jimin still in my lap. Though I had woken up to the smell of food. I rubbed my eyes and saw Jin coming out of the kitchen. He smiled and told me to come over to eat. Jin said he'd come back and wake the boys after. He helped me put Jimin's head onto the couch next to Namjoon who had also passed out on the couch beside us.

 He helped me put Jimin's head onto the couch next to Namjoon who had also passed out on the couch beside us

I placed a jacket over Jimin, but when I tried to walk away something held me back. I look back over and saw Jimin getting up half asleep looking up at me.

I helped Jimin up and asked him if he wanted to eat

I helped Jimin up and asked him if he wanted to eat. He shook his head and we made our way to the kitchen. We sat down and began to eat. After we finished I thanked Jin for the meal. Jimin and I said goodbye and left.

After I got home I showered and blow dried my hair to fall asleep. Once I hit the pillow I knocked out. I was surprised that I was still sleepy even after the nap I took over at the guys dorm.