3. Mission Failed

Yoongi woke up at the ray of sun that was hitting his porcelain skin. He didn't remember that he opened his curtains yesterday morning.

He opened his eyes and adjusted his sight at the light. Wait— this isn't my room. He thought horrified with the fact that he was not at his room. How the hell I'm in this situation? He looked at his upper clothes. This is not mine— he was glad that he wasn't hooked up with some random human being.

The room was quite spacious, it is clean and the color is vibrant. He can tell that the owner of the house is such a responsible person. Wait— is this even necessary? Checking random persons room? When he was about to get up the door suddenly open. Revealing a familiar image, he gulped at how Jin gave him a cold stare.

"So you're awake?"

"I already washed your long sleeves, my bathroom is there go take bath. I already called Jungkook to get you some pants." Jin said and left Yoongi.

"That was a cold intro son." Mrs. Kim commented hearing Seokjin.

"I wasn't mom. He is being insensitive with his act, he is also irresponsible for doing such immature things late at night."

Jungkook reach Seokjin's house, he handed a paper bag where Yoongi's things are in there. Jin put them outside his bathroom door and went down again.

"Hyung can I eat here? I mean this is shameless but I miss your cooking ~" Jungkook asked doing his aegyo.

"Don't asked for it Jungkook you can eat here with us." Jin said.

"So you're Jungkook you do really look like a bunny."

"Eh— says who?"

"Says my nephew."

"Ha?"

"Here he is—"

"Auntie I'll be eating here— ohh! Mr. Min's bunny brother."

"I'm not a bunny!"

"You are."

"I'm not."

"Hyung!" Jungkook whines.

"Taehyung stop teasing the bunny— I mean Jungkook." Jin said.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm here for my brother." Jungkook said.

"Let's go to the class together?" Taehyung said.

"Are you asking me for a date?"

"Asking for a walk to the school yeah— but date— hm... If you agree to be my boyfriend." Taehyung said directly that makes Jungkook cheeks crimson red, felt so shy at how Taehyung is a direct to the point typed of person.

Jin was just listening to them having some while they're having some arguments well... He feel so amazed at how confident gay his cousin is.

"I just hope my son is confident gay too." Jin just looked at his mother. Did he just read his mind a moment ago?

"Ohh wait I'm not saying you are a gay." Mrs. Kim said.

They ate peacefully not when Yoongi asked...

"Can I ask how I came here?" Well he doesn't remember what he did last night.

"You don't remember anything?" Jin asked.

Taehyung gasped. "Wow! So mr. Min—"

"We need to go now Taehyung and Jungkook." Mrs. Kim said.