Chapter 2

October 10th, a dreaded day for the villagers of Konoha. On this day 3 years ago the strongest of the Tailed Beasts was released, the Nine-Tailed Fox. The ninjas of the Leaf Village fought to protect the village, many died in the act including the 3rd Hokage, Hiruzen Sarutabi and his wife.

However, on this day the child of prophecy was born. Kami had a vision that he will face hardships that would break a person if he'd be lonely. So she decided to have mercy on the boy. So she sent them to help the boy grow strong to survive this cruel and dark world and to know the meaning of love of a family.

Kami chose two men to be reincarnated as his older brothers. Their names are Indra and Asura. Originally they were brothers, Indra was the older brother and Asura the younger brother. In this life Indra is the eldest brother, then Asura, Naruto and finally Hiro.

Now as I was saying before, it is October 10th once again. Let's go see what some of our little Uzumaki/Namikaze family is doing.....

Indra's POV:

I walked around the house looking for my youngest brother, Naruto. We look nothing alike, I still have my original appearance.

 We look nothing alike, I still have my original appearance

So does Asura.

Anyway normally Asura, Naruto and I would spend the day together

Anyway normally Asura, Naruto and I would spend the day together. We may only be 3 years old but Asura and I are always watching over Naruto. He isn't like other kids our age not including us. He's smarter, loves to read and train. Basically, he's a prodigy. Ironically like me in a way. When kids his age would read stories with knights in shining armors or play dress ups or even play house he would read scrolls, train and try making new jutsu or seals.

"Indra! Have you seen Naruto?! I have searched the whole compound but I couldn't find him! I'm starting to panic!" Asura shouted.

Oh did I forget to say that we had our original name? well, now you know...

"Asura, breathe. Panicking won't help. Now let's look around again and then we will search outside the compound. Alright?"

At the same time elsewhere.....